PDA

View Full Version : Jasper-Diboll

mojjo_1
10-19-2002, 01:36 PM
I'll start the post. In my opinion, if Mitchell plays Jasper wins. If Mitchell doesn't play Jasper wins. Jasper has too much for Diboll this year.I would like to hear a little about the Diboll team and players. Jasper needs to show up ready to play the rest of the season and not overlook anybody. Diboll was picked 3rd in district and is playing at home. Jasper could have a let down after being so high for Newton. It's up to the coaches to keep them focused. GO DOGS!!!!

ThaRealBulldog
10-19-2002, 01:53 PM
Carthage beat Dibol 28-7

DibollFan11
10-19-2002, 08:46 PM
Bitter sweet...Bring your lawn chairs tail gate party crew an everyone you got because this will be the biggest crowd on hand in 3a football come friday night. Diboll 2-0 vs Jasper 2-0. Starting out with Diboll we had a rough start going 0-4 until we finally won our first game against Livingston 4a (4-0 at the time) now 3-4 We have gotten the swing of things an started getting everything we need into place. Last year we suffered badly due to the graduation but have adjusted. I tell you jasper dont underate us because Diboll players lives for these kind of games where we are the underdog. Its either going to be a blow out or a close match i can tell you that an rather you come or listen i can grantee youll be in for one heck of a ball game. because both of these teams has all the heart to play this ball game.

Our coaches has been preparing for jasper from day. All our plays we have used in the previous games are gone, thrown out. We have all new plays an patterns we will be running against you guys because we understand what we are up against. Looking at our film wont help not one bit this game because oh wow these plays we have been preparing for are out of this world. Come one come all newton vs jasper wasnt the best game in the state...come friday Jasper vs Diboll will be one of the best ones yet.

qb12
10-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Dibol is absolutly horrible

FBmania
10-19-2002, 10:31 PM
Let's see, you start 0-4, turn it around and win three in a row, now facing one of the best 3-A teams in the state and you completely change your game plan? Yeah right! Jasper on top big!!!!

DibollFan11
10-19-2002, 10:39 PM
qb what team are you apart of?

DibollFan11
10-19-2002, 10:43 PM
FB yes exactly we will do just fine with the new game plans or we will find out friday :)

BWK/LBP
10-19-2002, 11:03 PM
If i was from diaboll i wouldnt say anything. We had to learn the hard way last week. Just pray that jasper doesn't bring their A, B, or C game friday and you might have a chance(seriously). What was the game summary from the woodville game?

j_dog
10-19-2002, 11:20 PM
BWK/LBP:
If i was from diaboll i wouldnt say anything. We had to learn the hard way last week. Just pray that jasper doesn't bring their A, B, or C game friday and you might have a chance(seriously). What was the game summary from the woodville game?DibollFan11, I think BWK/LBP has given you some good advice. On the other hand, Jasper can always use the bulletin board material. Good luck to your team.

Jasper is just taking things one game at a time. See you at the game!

DibollFan11
10-20-2002, 03:30 AM
I never said anything about whooping jaspers ass but in this case sure as hell hope we do to knock you guys right off your horse. If we dont win i hope we break your quater backs neck atleast or injure half your team trying. Wanna be mean? i can be mean because all you guys are talking **** to us like we said something wrong.

Bulldog92
10-20-2002, 08:14 AM
I hope you enjoyed posting on this board, my friend. I don't know who or what made you such an angry person, but there's no excuse to say anything like you just did. You gave all of us Bulldogs, even the ones like me that don't know the first thing about Diboll, reason to hope that Jasper goes out there and humiliates you in front of your own fans. It's fine to say you wanna beat us, but to want to break someone's neck and injure half the team? That won't happen and you know it, so why come on a message board and make yourself look like idiot? Come on, man. You've been on this thing long enough to know that the "ready, fire, aim" stuff can get you ROM'd. Why do it? Go Dogs... :mad:

Reveille
10-20-2002, 11:27 AM
11, it is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Get a life. :mad:

FBmania
10-20-2002, 11:47 AM
DibollFan11:
I never said anything about whooping jaspers ass but in this case sure as hell hope we do to knock you guys right off your horse. If we dont win i hope we break your quater backs neck atleast or injure half your team trying. Wanna be mean? i can be mean because all you guys are talking **** to us like we said something wrong.DB11 If you continue these types of posts, your time on here will be very short. The moderators will not tolerate that kind of foolish smack. It's ok to believe in your teams chances but be careful. You might get the ole boot!!

ThaRealBulldog
10-20-2002, 11:59 AM
Ive been kicked off acouple of times believe me they will kick you off. I learned to just be cool and don't worry about what the fools say.

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: ThaRealBulldog ]</small>

OldSchoolBulldog
10-20-2002, 01:17 PM
DibollFan11:
I never said anything about whooping jaspers ass but in this case sure as hell hope we do to knock you guys right off your horse. If we dont win i hope we break your quater backs neck atleast or injure half your team trying. Wanna be mean? i can be mean because all you guys are talking **** to us like we said something wrong.This comment show no class. Your should be ashame. Learn to support your team without attacking and being derogaroty. I hope you are not a reflection of most of the Dibol fans. You have embarrassed them and yourself

DibollFan11
10-20-2002, 07:52 PM
This doesnt reflect the team its just my attidue comeing out when i get mad at people for underestimating us :( sorry for the comment.

Jason1725
10-20-2002, 08:17 PM
Underestimating? It was your Diboll fans that started this with the " Jasper is over-rated" talk. Now you say you want to break our QB's neck? Wow! I thought beating the #3 team in the state would give Jasper some respect, boy was I wrong. I hope Jasper wins big now.

QBKilla
10-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Too late now DibollFan11, I think the Bulldogs smell blood and that aint good for you.

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: QBKilla ]</small>

DibollFan11
10-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Guess we will see on game day, if we lose i wont be around here anymore lol... wer throwing our full bodys into everyone we see come friday :)

DibollFan11
10-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Guess we will see on game day, if we lose i wont be around here anymore lol... wer throwing our full bodys into everyone we see come friday :)

Bulldog92
10-21-2002, 12:14 AM
I'm glad to see that you've backed off of your statements from before, 11. It should be a good game and I know you guys are a good football team, but any good fan is gonna back up their school. I will gladly eat my crow if Jasper were to lose this game, but it ain't gonna happen. Jasper may let down a little after the big win over Newton, so I'm taking them by 14. Go Dogs....

duckbutter
10-21-2002, 08:40 AM
The only team that can beat Jasper is Jasper! Jasper wins this one by 50+.

DibollFan11
10-21-2002, 04:29 PM
What was the score of the kyrbivill game? 21-14 or something?

Reveille
10-21-2002, 04:47 PM
14-0 Jasper over k-ville.

DibollFan11
10-21-2002, 05:07 PM
Yeah i guess well anyways see you guys friday should be one heck of a game.

OldSchoolBulldog
10-21-2002, 07:18 PM
DibollFan11:
Yeah i guess well anyways see you guys friday should be one heck of a game.11, I too, am glad to see that you back away from those earlier statements.

The game this week should be a lot of fun. What do you see as keys to the game for Dibol.

mistanice
10-23-2002, 01:01 PM
Keys to game for diboll, are hoping everyone for diboll team are in good condition to play hardcore football, other than that may the best team win.

Jason1725
10-23-2002, 11:35 PM
I think what happened to Jasper this week is very bad for Diboll, because the Bulldogs are angry, VERY ANGRY. Jasper by 40+ points