PDA

View Full Version : whitesboro wont make playoffs

mr.leopard man
10-16-2004, 04:36 PM
well guys i admit i was wrong that they could do it. i will be serving up some crow.. i was wrong...i thought they had the team back to do it...the coach really cost them big last night...Bowie had the ball on our 19 yard line and out of timeouts...and what happened?.. out coach called a timeout for bowie to run another play..and they completed a pass to the 2 yards line with 6 seconds left and dumbfounded our head couach called another timeout (STUPIDITY) AND BOWIE THEN HAD TIME TO RUN ANOTHER PlAY AND SCORE..... he needs to go ...he had been here 4 years.. and whitesboro is now 1-6..and out of playoffs.. so guys I WAS WRONG AND EATING FRIED CROW..:mad: :mad: :mad:

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Since you are man enough to admit that you were wrong, I will serve only a small serving of crow. I also won't say I told you so.

I lied, I TOLD YOU SO.:D :D :D

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Bowie won this game 41-0. I don't think that the time outs called at the wrong time would have mattered.

mr.leopard man
10-17-2004, 10:22 PM
your right it wouldnt have mattered but for a coach to do something that stupid....that drive broke there back..whitesboro has like 16 soph on varsity so maybe in a year or two.and a new coach.:thinking:

PPHSfan
10-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Bowie won this game 41-0. I don't think that the time outs called at the wrong time would have mattered.

LOL:D