PDA

View Full Version : Devine Warhorses 42, Cotulla Cowboys 12

intocable_cowboy
10-10-2003, 11:56 PM
A game that started off on a good pace quickly turned into a lopsided win for Devine. It was 6-6 game early in the half but some costly turnovers hurt Cotulla, although there was one turnover that a blind bat would even ask whats going on here. Does anyone review film to see if officials really do their job right? I'm not making excuses there are some calls that leave you scratching your head, like in last years Judson state victory. but that aside the Boys will look to turn it around next week against Pearsall who barely lost to Crystal City? sounds like CC was all hype again, but then some would say the same about us. We'll see, there's still 4 districit games left.

!GO COWBOYS GO!

footballgal
10-10-2003, 11:59 PM
Man this is turning out to be a bad weekend for me first the Tarpons get upset, now my alma matter. I have one last game I can watch that will redeem my weekend the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. I will be totally depressed if they don't win!! frown

footballgal
10-11-2003, 12:01 AM
intocable_cowboy:
although there was one turnover that a blind bat would even ask whats going on here. Does anyone review film to see if officials really do their job right? I'm not making excuses there are some calls that leave you scratching your head, like in last years Judson state victory. I can relate they were some very questionable calls/non calls in the Tarpon game as well. Hopefully everything even outs at the end of the season :rolleyes:

intocable_cowboy
10-11-2003, 12:07 AM
tell me about, my bro plays jv and they were undefeated until yesterday, lost a close one to Devine 8-7, with a open reciever in the end zone at the end of the game and he dropped it, poor kid, but they're doing good so far they're 5-1 not bad the JV hasn't put a record like that in a while, hopefully they will carry it into Varsity when they move up. If the Horns dont beat OU on sat that will oficially make this a bad week... lets hope the PI rebounds also.

!GO COWBOYS GO!

footballgal
10-11-2003, 12:14 AM
intocable_cowboy:
If the Horns dont beat OU on sat that will oficially make this a bad week... lets hope the PI rebounds also.

!GO COWBOYS GO!Oh, yeah thats right! How can I forget about the Longhorn vs OU game, the infamous "Redriver Shootout"! That could also redeem my weekend! Cool I have 2 more games to watch!

Thanks I hope they rebound as well, also for Cowboys. Tarpons have to win the rest of their district games, Raymondville, Lyford then Progreso for at least a share of the District championship. It's a tought district this year, alot of teams improving not to mention everybody's WANT to beat PI.

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>