PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Fans...

Gobbla2001
11-16-2003, 03:19 PM
Hey, guys, where are you at?

sahen
11-16-2003, 03:24 PM
still here....trying to figure out which team to root for now...im guessing huffman and barber's hill.....i thikn im gonna go for liberty hill too cause they r the liberty panthers also...that way if they win a buncha games i wouldnt be all the way wrong about the panthers going far wink

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: sahen ]</small>

Bobkat
11-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Hey Gobbla, I was wondering the same thing!

Gobbla2001
11-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Well there's one...

I really thought you guys would win as well, but that shows just how much someone knows when they haven't even seen the two teams play personally, huh?

Congrats on a good season, Liberty...

sahen
11-16-2003, 03:34 PM
yah....and how unpredictable highschool football can be...

LH Panther Mom
11-16-2003, 04:06 PM
Sahen, we hope we can do you proud. :)

noitall
11-16-2003, 07:48 PM
We're still here. I guess we're all in shock. Hated to see the season end that way but we're still proud of our overachieving team this year. I'll be rooting for you guys at Orangefield yall seem to be a really class act over there. I still think I'm going through football withdrawels though. Can't wait till next season

Tackle75
11-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Man I tell you what, I think Liberty learned their lesson well Friday, but a little too late, since its the playoffs.

Liberty learned that in HS football (Especially the playoffs!) You cant take a single team lightly, no matter what the point spread is.

Liberty walked in their, from what I am hearing anyway, and thinking that they already had the game wrapped up, well obviously they didnt and it showed.

COngradulations to a great regular season, and a bitter end to a good season.

I think Next year Liberty needs to step up the offense though, because I really dont see the defense getting any worse, but not any better either.

And BH and Huffman will both be pumped up and ready to go next year, and might both beat Liberty, so I wouldnt go so far as to say D champs agian next year, but

THAT's WHY WE PLAY THE GAME.

So you never know until the final pass has been thrown.

AggieJohn
11-17-2003, 12:42 PM
liberty..good job guys....go get em next season..thanks for reviving the program here in liberty...