PDA

View Full Version : Navasota takes out some frustration

ROY
10-16-2004, 04:18 AM
Looks like the Rattlers came out and released some frustration on Hempstead. Last weeks loss to Rice came at a big surprise. I wish that there could be a repeat in the playoffs, but I know that will never happen because Navasota will go in as D1. Anyway, looking at the district stats on houstonchronicle.com, I notice that the Rattlers are at the top or near the top in all the categories. Scott Martin is definitely having a great year. Maybe my Rattler friends can let us know if anyone is interested in this athlete. He could very easily go to a number of small schools and play football/baseball. Has Smith verbally announced anywhere yet? He could just go 23 miles North.....that would be nice. Good defensive game between Sealy and Bellville...considering that Sealy's D is ranked first and Bellville's is ranked last. Very impressive game for Bellville. I predict Rice.....Navasota.....Bellville. If someone could upset Rice there could be a tie, because I don't think the Rattler will lose again. OUT!