PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport 25 - Castleberry 22

slpybear the bullfan
10-15-2004, 11:38 PM
It was a rough outing for the Bulls. Too many mistakes... Coach Henson's comments on the "Friday Night Fever" Radio show tonight (98.3 FM KBOC) were right on.... We have lost several close one's in pre-district... its nice to have a few of the close one's go our way in District."

I am happy because a win is a win is a win... especially in District.

And with nothing to lose next week, Bring on the Eagles!

I hope everyone's team was healthy tonight,

CHS_DT#75
10-15-2004, 11:59 PM
wow... there were so many bad calls.... but good game bridgeport.... good luck

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Could you believe the finish? Man, you guys played your tails off...

I would like to have a game once this year be a win for the Bulls and not go down to the wire.

CHS_DT#75
10-16-2004, 12:26 AM
as bad as we were predicted to be... we are doing alot for ourselves... hopefully we can pull together more as a team( thats the only way will be able win, we have like 28 people on the varsity squad) to make play-offs... good luck w/ yallz season

CRHSeagle
10-16-2004, 01:20 AM
4 and 1 in the redzone. It dont get anybetter than that. Too bad we got the short end of the stick on this one. Good luck to the Bulls the rest of the way. Maybe now people will respect us and not say that the opposing team played like crap.

BJG40
10-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Great game bridgeport man colin jones is a stinkin gazelle. Yall are a good bunch. But hey guys I think we are a team now. We finally got what it takes. Now its time to take care of the little things. BE THERE and do your job. BE THERE for each other and we'll BE THERE for the WIN and PLAYOFFS. Bring on lake worth!!!