PDA

View Full Version : Stockton 28 Greenwood 15

QuailKiller
10-15-2004, 11:21 PM
X

GWOOD
10-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Hard fought game. Ft. Stockton impressed me. Greenwood played their hearts out but Panthers made the plays when it counted.

QB was hard to contain. The offense kept us confused all night except for the 3rd quarter. On the way home, a radio announcer commented that everything was coming together for Ft. Stockton. I guess you guys will be the D1 school?

DirtRoad
10-16-2004, 12:34 AM
I'll give the panthers credit for some defense, they had 2 goal line stands. Offense sputter'ed a bit, but the D made up for it. Kid from Greenwood made one tough run on the long TD.
HOW DO YOU STOP JEFFERSON(QB)?

Ranger Mom
10-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Good game Panthers!!

Ya'll are a bunch of slippery little devils!!

It looks like we both got out of this game with no major injuries...thank goodness!!

Quailkiller - I thought you were gonna quit typing in all caps....hitting the bottle again, are ya!!:D

QuailKiller
10-16-2004, 01:35 AM
X

GWOOD
10-16-2004, 01:40 AM
So, have you changed your mind about the offense they run. Seemed to work pretty good tonight.

westtexasfan
10-16-2004, 03:40 AM
Stockton is a good offensive team, their defense seems to bend at times but they never break, Jefferson is a hell of a player, I wander if any colleges are looking a this kids?

Well Greenwood fans how good is Abilene Wylie since thats who it seems we are going to play in the firs round? And YES I know they are a damm good football team year in and year out, I was just wandering if the fans from greenwood think stockton can hang with them when they play?

QuailKiller
10-16-2004, 06:04 AM
X

Ranger Mom
10-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by westtexasfan
Well Greenwood fans how good is Abilene Wylie since thats who it seems we are going to play in the firs round? And YES I know they are a damm good football team year in and year out, I was just wandering if the fans from greenwood think stockton can hang with them when they play?

Okay...let's see if I can remember back that far!:D

Remember this was the first game of the season for us, and we were trying out 3 different QB's......offense was just NOT there that night for the Rangers.

But.....the score was 7-0 going into the 3rd quarter. Defense played great that first half, but just plain ran out of gas the second half.

Of course I am sure they have improved since that last game as most teams have, but IMO, YES....the Panthers should be able to hang with the bulldogs!

Ranger Mom
10-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by QuailKiller
Both teams played their butts off, but the Panthers came out on top. The Panthers are not to be taken lightly. They where picked to end up fourth in the district, but the have a chance to get a title, their last title was in 1979, when Wayne Jefferson Sr. was a reciever for the panthers. Yes, Jefferson is tough, He has had good mentors, His dad, His brother Jacob Vasquez was a all state running back for the panthers. But the whole team plays well together, They are united and will do anything for each other which makes a team great! GOOOOOOOO Panthers!

THIS IS THE IMPOSTER, I AM GONNA LEAVE IT ON HERE FOR EVIDENCE. I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION.

On the way home my husband said he wondered if Wayne Jefferson was a "Jr". He remembered a Wayne Jefferson from Ft. Stockton when he was in high school in Crane. Evidently they were the same age.

DirtRoad
10-16-2004, 06:41 PM
quailboy is upset about the steal on here, but...well what can i say....guilty. Yes that is Wayne JR.

I JUST FOUND OUT WHO QUAILKILLER REALLY IS, WHAT A JERK.

Ranger Mom...ban him for being a 'lying sac of poo poo'

IF HE EVER POST ON HERE AGAIN I WILL EXPOSE HIM, NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE #, EVERYTHING.