daddy02
10-15-2004, 11:12 PM
HEARD IT WAS ONE HELLUVA GAME....WAS ANYONE THERE, TO GIVE DETAILS

Wildcat81
10-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Must of been a good one.

Hupernikomen
10-15-2004, 11:34 PM
yeah I was there. missed the 3rd quarter because when I went to the truck at halftime I was surprised to hear Jasper losing to Kirbyville and listened to that game until I couldn't take anymore of it (congrats to Kirbyville on a bigtime win).

Now on to the Tarkington/Cleveland game.

Cleveland received kickoff and had a nice run or two but had to punt...Tarkington got the ball and drove 70 yards or so and scored. Cleveland got the ball and J.C. Wright ran all over us. 7-7. Tarkington got the ball and drove and scored. 14-7. Cleveland got the ball and J.C. Wright and another big back ran all over us. 14-14. Tarkington got the ball and couldn't do much. Cleveland got the ball and ran it in again for a 20-14 lead going into halftime.

3rd quarter (I later watched the film is how I know :) ) Tarkington got maybe 1 first and then punted. Cleveland fumbled and Tarkington recovered for the only turnover of the night. Tarkington ran it in from 15 yards out. Soph. running back Kenneth Hudnall had a big night as did the freshman quarterback Anthony Brooks (heck the whole team played very well). Tarkington went up at this point 21-20. Cleveland almost ran the kickoff back and drove the final 40 yards for a 26-21 lead. Tarkington got the ball and drove a bit and had to punt. Cleveland got the ball and made probably 2 first downs and punted. Tarkington then drove the ball 65 yards for the winning TD by Hundall. Cleveland turned the ball over on downs and Tarkington beat Cleveland for the first time ever (at least as far as I know of...very good game.

Doesn't look good for the Indians at this point.

AggieJohn
10-16-2004, 02:02 AM
congrats jack parker

theonly11
10-16-2004, 06:02 PM
How is JC Wright having such a nice year if they keep losing? is he their whole team?