PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville vs Pilot Point

HighSchool Fan
10-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Gainesville was too much for Pilot Point. Gainesville wins 30-13. Gainesville's running, Jerome Hewitt was awesome. With Purvey coming back next week, expect to see alot of 2 back sets. The opponets defense will not have a clue on who to key on. If they stay healthy and can pass their classes, they will be a force again.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Sometimes it just takes a little time to get going. I guess Gainesville is going now. Good win for them.

Keith7
10-16-2004, 03:21 AM
I bet Sanger is looking a little tougher huh PPHSFan???

PPHSfan
10-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
I bet Sanger is looking a little tougher huh PPHSFan???

I don' know. Gainesville just seems to have PP's number. PP made some out of character mistakes in this game and could never recover. Once again Gainesville will win district for the third year in a row. I still like the Bearcat's chances in the playoffs in D2, and feel confident that they will go deeper. By the way, Gainesville is starting to Gel, and will make some noise if they keep it up. I would not count them out by any means yet. I think even the Gainesville fans will tell you that they have a different team playing now, than they had playing 3 weeks ago. They were definitely the best team on the field last night.

koose
10-16-2004, 09:26 AM
I don't think purvey is coming back at all. He has some big problems.

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2004, 10:11 AM
I talked to Mike Rosenberg last night and he said the only school related problem that Purvey has is with his grades and that if his grades are up then he can come back next week.

Keith7
10-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I don' know. Gainesville just seems to have PP's number. PP made some out of character mistakes in this game and could never recover. Once again Gainesville will win district for the third year in a row. I still like the Bearcat's chances in the playoffs in D2, and feel confident that they will go deeper. By the way, Gainesville is starting to Gel, and will make some noise if they keep it up. I would not count them out by any means yet. I think even the Gainesville fans will tell you that they have a different team playing now, than they had playing 3 weeks ago. They were definitely the best team on the field last night.

awww u actually said something nice about gainesville :inlove: :inlove:

VERNONLION#1
10-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Hey PPHSfan, What does PP have and what players are the ones to watch. I think when playoff time rolls around we could meet up with you guys.

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2004, 01:18 PM
I know 1 thing that they have. They have the biggest kicker in the history of football.

VERNONLION#1
10-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
I know 1 thing that they have. They have the biggest kicker in the history of football.

LOL:clap:

Fletch
10-16-2004, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PPHSfan
[B]I don' know. Gainesville just seems to have PP's number. PP made some out of character mistakes in this game and could never recover. Once again Gainesville will win district for the third year in a row. QUOTE]

G'ville didn't win district in '02, Celina did, so it would be 2 in a row.:D

Keith7
10-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Fletch

[B]I don' know. Gainesville just seems to have PP's number. PP made some out of character mistakes in this game and could never recover. Once again Gainesville will win district for the third year in a row.

G'ville didn't win district in '02, Celina did, so it would be 2 in a row.:D

its actually 4/5... and we shoulda won thegame against celina that year but the refs cheated us.. i think that is what pphsfan is talking about

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2004, 05:30 PM
awww u actually said something nice about gainesville :inlove: :inlove:

PPHS is actually a closet Gainesville fan.:D

Keith7
10-17-2004, 05:13 PM
All state linebacker, Jeremy Franklin is coming back for his first game of the season next week.. he is coming off of a broken foot that has held him out of everygame this year.. so that means Gainseville will have 2 all state players coming back next week.. Gainesville is just getting stronger week after week

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Jeremy dressed last week against PP. He played 1 series. After that they realized they should save him for Whitesboro, since they didn't need for PP.:D

PPHSfan
10-17-2004, 08:50 PM
That's funny right there..I don't care who you are.

BTW, if Gainesville does not beat Whitesboro 70-0, I am gonna think yall have gone soft.

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 09:28 PM
PPHS, I saw some people sitting at a house at the north end of the field, I was wondering if that was you?

PPHSfan
10-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
PPHS, I saw some people sitting at a house at the north end of the field, I was wondering if that was you?

Probably not. My friends and I were dressed all in black and sitting on the roof.

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 09:34 PM
On a more serious note, I think that if PP had another threat, besides Johnson, they would be unbeatable. I was very impressed with his atlethic ability. Not many RB's finish off a run like him. If your FB wouldn't of gotten hurt, PP might of controlled the clock a little more. I hope he didn't have a year ending injury. Any info on him?

PPHSfan
10-17-2004, 09:36 PM
None that I am at liberty to say. Like I said earlier. Gainesville has PP's number. Pilot Point will make some noise in the playoffs.

We went one deep our first year in 3A, two deep our second year, and we will go at least 3 deep in this our third year.

Keith7
10-17-2004, 09:37 PM
You still have to get by Bowie and Sanger PPHSFan

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 09:41 PM
I'll be cheering for PP when it comes playoff time. Depending on my work schedule, I might go watch PP beat Sanger.

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2004, 09:42 PM

Bowie shouldn't be a problem at all. Sanger might be a close game, but PP will pull it out.

PPHSfan
10-17-2004, 09:47 PM

:doh: LOL

and Pottsboro.:eek: