PDA

View Full Version : Huffman 7 BH 6 final!

RBARKER
10-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Well after all the crap I talked this week the crow sure taste nasty! Huffman scored early in the forth quarter after a BH punt fumble and a good drive by the falcons. BH scored with a liitle over three minutes to go and missed the extra point. My Eagles fumbled the ball 5 times tonight and threw one interception. BH deserved to loose this game and how huffman didn't beat us by 21 I just don't know. Huffman suprised me tonight on D when we didnt turn the ball over they played smart the whole game and came out with the win. Congrats Huffman

Hupernikomen
10-15-2004, 11:53 PM
RB sounds like you guys had a rough night on offense. Huffman has some big boys over there.

District303aPastPlayer
10-15-2004, 11:58 PM
did baseball season start early?

huff78
10-16-2004, 12:04 AM
It was a very intense game. I won't even serve crow. Just the boy carrying on an ole family tradition.:D :D

shankbear
10-16-2004, 12:33 AM
where's Jody?????? 7-6

AggieJohn
10-16-2004, 02:00 AM
this score impresses me

Goldenstick
10-16-2004, 06:30 AM
What happened?

Old Cardinal
10-16-2004, 04:17 PM
I really don't think that BH has thrown in the towel. H-H is good enough to upset a lot of good teams! Where is Jody? He popped off a lot-- even belittling Bridge City and Silsbee. He might find that these two teams will be a formiable foe in postseason for both H-H and BH. I think the big win for BC over Kirbyville looms quite interesting, since the Wildcats won by 22 over an excellent Jasper team.
I think that BH can bounce back but they have to become a stouter postseason team to get too much recognition. It was kind of funny, this "Jody" babbled pretty brazenly and now he is no longer on the board at all.

theonly11
10-16-2004, 05:48 PM
This score suprised me quite a bit. I knew it would be a close game, but I thought BH would pull it off. They always play district tough but so does HH. This sets up a pretty good week 9 & 10 matchup for liberty. It could end up in a 3 way tie, but we hope not.

Keith7
10-16-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Well after all the crap I talked this week the crow sure taste nasty! Huffman scored early in the forth quarter after a BH punt fumble and a good drive by the falcons. BH scored with a liitle over three minutes to go and missed the extra point. My Eagles fumbled the ball 5 times tonight and threw one interception. BH deserved to loose this game and how huffman didn't beat us by 21 I just don't know. Huffman suprised me tonight on D when we didnt turn the ball over they played smart the whole game and came out with the win. Congrats Huffman

How did the shirt signing go?

mwynn05
10-16-2004, 10:24 PM
hmmm keith would there happen to be a reason why your this interested in the t shirt picture this paticular week?

Keith7
10-16-2004, 10:51 PM
no they normally just post it the night of the game the last time they didnt it was in la grange and nobody showed up so i'm wondering if the same thing happened here..

and i was just as curious when no body updated the week la grange had it

AggieJohn
10-17-2004, 02:45 AM
nice win...

bheagle03
10-17-2004, 04:14 PM
I was pretty dissapointed Friday night at the BH football game..I heard from some football players after the game they were just yelling at eachother... they were all so upset... it just wasn't our night.. and a lot of people are mad at Jeff Koonce #25 for missing the field goal... but it wasn't up to him to win the game.. BH 6 Huffman 7.... good game boys!:)

falcons79
10-18-2004, 09:09 AM

I know we talked about serving you crow, but you know, both teams played a hard game and it could have went either way. I do have to say though I am glad it went ours. Sorry I missed you friday night, Jerry told me you had just left when I got down on the field.

Jody
10-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I really don't think that BH has thrown in the towel. H-H is good enough to upset a lot of good teams! Where is Jody? He popped off a lot-- even belittling Bridge City and Silsbee. He might find that these two teams will be a formiable foe in postseason for both H-H and BH. I think the big win for BC over Kirbyville looms quite interesting, since the Wildcats won by 22 over an excellent Jasper team.
I think that BH can bounce back but they have to become a stouter postseason team to get too much recognition. It was kind of funny, this "Jody" babbled pretty brazenly and now he is no longer on the board at all.

Hey hey now, I have got a real job...... Don't worry, I am still chewing on that crow. The only reson I am not eating a whole damn tree of them is because Jasper lost and everyone is fighting that battle.

I said it about BC, if you turn the ball over 6-7 times you don't deserve to win. We did just that and we did not deserve to win. We looked like a completely different team......lot's of mistakes, which has been not our standard this year. If we didn't have such a good defense, the score could have easily been 40 plus to 6. I honestly can't think of anything else we could have done wrong.

I would like to offer our offensive coordinator to WOS if they need another. I think we could do without him.

RBARKER
10-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
How did the shirt signing go?

The shirt did not get signed. Myself, Shellman and Jody were at the agreed meeting place and missed half of the 3rd quarter waiting on BHKrystal. She never showed up. Krystal what happened?I hope that she gets the shirt mailed off to the next place. Krystal I'm not blaming you I know that something must have happened or you would have been there.

Keith7
10-18-2004, 01:33 PM
The shirt did not get signed. Myself, Shellman and Jody were at the agreed meeting place and missed half of the 3rd quarter waiting on BHKrystal. She never showed up. Krystal what happened?I hope that she gets the shirt mailed off to the next place. Krystal I'm not blaming you I know that something must have happened or you would have been there.

oh well the shirt isnt that big of a deal.. at least u got to meet some other posters

RBARKER
10-18-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by falcons79
I know we talked about serving you crow, but you know, both teams played a hard game and it could have went either way. I do have to say though I am glad it went ours. Sorry I missed you friday night, Jerry told me you had just left when I got down on the field.

Falcons79 yea sorry I missed you to. Man your son is a hoss me and my friends watched him all night and he was man handleing people. Good luck to you guys on the rest of the season. Maybe yall let me stop by sometime and look at the District Champ Trophy:D

RED454
10-18-2004, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes:
The fact is that no matter what any team can win or lose on any given day. It just happens..

Mr.EagleToYou
10-18-2004, 03:54 PM
:mad:

Mr.EagleToYou
10-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by bheagle03
a lot of people are mad at #25 for missing the field goal...

It wasn't a FG, pencil neck. If you are goin to call out names and numbers of the guilty, you better include #11 for his two fumbles and one interception, and #86 for two of the most asinine fumbles I have ever seen! OR BETTER YET, JUST SAY THAT WE WIN AS A TEAM AND LOSE AS A TEAM! How about it?

This little addition wasn't at all funny.

RED454
10-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr.EagleToYou
It wasn't a FG, pencil neck. If you are goin to call out names and numbers of the guilty, you better include #11 for his two fumbles and one interception, and #86 for two of the most asinine fumbles I have ever seen! OR BETTER YET, JUST SAY THAT WE WIN AS A TEAM AND LOSE AS A TEAM! How about it?

--- Hugh G. Rection :clap: Good point, and maybe this week there won't be as much bickering on the field and in the locker room.

BlackSmith
10-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Its funny that no one has mentioned the non-call by the referee on the muffed kickoff to open the second half. Clearly, the HH boy was not down and never had control of the ball when it was whistled down. BH scooped up the fumble and ran it in for an apparent TD. Why didn't the coaches ask for an explanation and raise hell? If not a TD, BH would have had momentum in the third to score at least 3 points. As it was, after our botched punt return soon thereafter, we only ran THREE plays in the third quarter. If not changing the score right away, this blown call on the kickoff would have changed the whole game, I think.

RBarker, I cant believe you are not ranting about all of the QB sweeps, QB draws, QB counters, QB dives etc. called in this game. Didnt this type of playcalling lead to all three losses last year? Wheres the balance?

Keith7
10-18-2004, 04:32 PM

--- Hugh G. Rection

thats an interesting name

RED454
10-18-2004, 04:33 PM
What happened to them letting that #28 run the ball. He can move it up and down the field. Kind of strange isn't it? :confused:

BlackSmith
10-18-2004, 04:43 PM
--- Hugh G. Rection

:) :) :) :) :) Thats funny. Say that real fast. :clap: :clap: :clap:

RBARKER
10-18-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by BlackSmith
Its funny that no one has mentioned the non-call by the referee on the muffed kickoff to open the second half. Clearly, the HH boy was not down and never had control of the ball when it was whistled down. BH scooped up the fumble and ran it in for an apparent TD. Why didn't the coaches ask for an explanation and raise hell? If not a TD, BH would have had momentum in the third to score at least 3 points. As it was, after our botched punt return soon thereafter, we only ran THREE plays in the third quarter. If not changing the score right away, this blown call on the kickoff would have changed the whole game, I think.

RBarker, I cant believe you are not ranting about all of the QB sweeps, QB draws, QB counters, QB dives etc. called in this game. Didnt this type of playcalling lead to all three losses last year? Wheres the balance?

Blacksmith, I have stopped my ranting about the QB sweeps,draws, counters and Dives. Everytime I say something I get slamed by all of the Price supporters. BH has to balance its Offense in close games or they will never go any where. For some reason some people are blind to this. Our Offense looks great when we are playing a weaker team ,b ut when some competion steps up the play book is thrown out and the Daniels show begins. Dang it see you made me rant again:D

Rainman
10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
As usual Huffman came to play. The game can be blamed on many if you are looking for one play but with only twenty offensive plays and five turnovers, the team lost. They better be ready next week for the rest of the district. After a devastating loss to Liberty a year ago, the Hill played terrible agianst the last place finisher Coldspring- Oakhurst. The boys better get back on track for the rest of the season or lose it all.

neweagle
10-18-2004, 11:12 PM
i agree about the daniels show..... good gosh you got a bus right beside him in mcwilliams, mix it up and let him bull his way for 10 yards like he did against huffman, well that was when daniels didnt have the ball..... mcw might not be the fastest but he will get 4 yards and thats what bh needs.

WOS Mustang
10-18-2004, 11:33 PM
Here go the excuses!! A loss is a loss, learn something from it and move on, we did!!

Jody
10-19-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by neweagle
i agree about the daniels show..... good gosh you got a bus right beside him in mcwilliams, mix it up and let him bull his way for 10 yards like he did against huffman, well that was when daniels didnt have the ball..... mcw might not be the fastest but he will get 4 yards and thats what bh needs.

So many good responses I am not sure which one to quote. Look, Price is not a leader, never has been, never will be. Skidmore is not a offensive coordinator, never had been, never will be. My position for years now. Don't take this as a BH bashing, as I still beleive we have enough talent to beat most anyone. We just have to use that talent, as many of you have indicated (McWilliams being one of many examples).

As for the game last Friday, yes we did loose a touchdown that should have been. I will say this, deserved to loose that game. Way too many mistakes.

I am wondering if anyone else noticed the following example of poor discipline in this game and lack of unity?

* After his second fumble # 86 Cedric walked right past Coach Price (I use Coach loosely) and waved his hand at him like "leave me alone". He then threw his helmet under the bench and sit alone for most of the rest of the game. I don't know about those of you reading this, but when I played our coach would have sit our butts on the bench and come practice day all hell would have been taken out on my ass.

* Another: After Coach Byrd called a defensive time out coach price ran on the field and yelled at him. Coach Byrd turnd around and began yelling at Coach Price. Lot's of professionalism here and makes you wonder where the respect is?

RED454
10-19-2004, 08:36 AM
That was a terrible display friday night and yes lots of folks saw it. You can't expect to win and play as a team if there is turmoil going on with coaches and players.

Hupernikomen
10-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BlackSmith

The QB is a tremendous runner...much better running than throwing. If I had a runner like him I would run him too. But those RBs are very good as well.

Jody
10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
The QB is a tremendous runner...much better running than throwing. If I had a runner like him I would run him too. But those RBs are very good as well.

I agree to run him, but not 13 times in a row. I counted them last year, trust me. If we ran slant passes up the middle, or a screen pass over the middle, then the line backers might back out of the pockets a little deeper and this QB/running back play call could be a little more effective. When we get a pass rush, we hardly ever leave a blocker in the backfield and we seem to be hung-up on that 40 yard play that is not going to materialize due to the rush. Heck, Carlos Beltran can't get 40 yards down field before a line backer can rush inward 10 yards.

We have a real problem with the concept of converting first downs. It seems to be a Chris run, 40 yard pass, or nothing. I say pound the ball with McWilliams, around the end with the faster talent (using lead blockers like has worked all year when done), and then set the pass up. We need balance and diciplin if we are going to go anywhere in the playoffs!

Jody
10-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Go BH! Just to make sure everyone knows I am a die-hard....LOL

FootballQueen
10-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Well. I have been waiting for someone to post something good about the game. It seems as though some of your facts were crossed about the Price/Byrd situation. There wasn't much confrontation to it and I certainly wouldn't call it "turmoil between the coaches". It was a misunderstanding in a tense moment. Byrd stands up for his players and for that will make him the most respected coach to come through BH. I for one hold him in a high regard as do most former students, players and collegues.

As for the game. I think Jody and RBarker as usual hit the nail on the head. The offense has trouble playing together as a team. That is part of their problem. They all think they are great individually not realizing that football is a team sport. This happens every game it just so happens Huffman was in BH to play some hardcore football. You can't win a game trying to be the "superstar" and carry the ball every play. A lot is blamed on the recievers when an interception is thrown saying they didn't run the correct routes. Is there no adapting in football?
As far as the defense those boys played a remarkable game and most of them came off the field in pain while the offense could easily strut off just chalking this up to a simple loss. They played their hearts out and watched everything be thrown away by mistake after mistake. #18 even played with a broken collarbone. The defense will have to step it up with the loss of #18 for a while. I hold those guys up in this game. You knew they wanted it. Huffman came out and played a great game. They were ready to beat us and they deserved the win. Congrats to them. I hope that BH can get it together on the offense end so we don't have another repeat of last season(Manor).

As for #86 how do you expect him to do well in a game when he misses practice to go fishing.

Good luck this week to everyone!!!!!!!!

Jody
10-20-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by FootballQueen
Well. I have been waiting for someone to post something good about the game. It seems as though some of your facts were crossed about the Price/Byrd situation. There wasn't much confrontation to it and I certainly wouldn't call it "turmoil between the coaches". It was a misunderstanding in a tense moment. Byrd stands up for his players and for that will make him the most respected coach to come through BH. I for one hold him in a high regard as do most former students, players and collegues.

As for the game. I think Jody and RBarker as usual hit the nail on the head. The offense has trouble playing together as a team. That is part of their problem. They all think they are great individually not realizing that football is a team sport. This happens every game it just so happens Huffman was in BH to play some hardcore football. You can't win a game trying to be the "superstar" and carry the ball every play. A lot is blamed on the recievers when an interception is thrown saying they didn't run the correct routes. Is there no adapting in football?
As far as the defense those boys played a remarkable game and most of them came off the field in pain while the offense could easily strut off just chalking this up to a simple loss. They played their hearts out and watched everything be thrown away by mistake after mistake. #18 even played with a broken collarbone. The defense will have to step it up with the loss of #18 for a while. I hold those guys up in this game. You knew they wanted it. Huffman came out and played a great game. They were ready to beat us and they deserved the win. Congrats to them. I hope that BH can get it together on the offense end so we don't have another repeat of last season(Manor).

As for #86 how do you expect him to do well in a game when he misses practice to go fishing.

Good luck this week to everyone!!!!!!!!

WOW.....you mean someone actually agrees with me and RBARKER fo a change. Actually, I think there are a lot of folks who do, but most won't speak out. Appreciate your point of view.

I am glad you pointed out #86 missing practice, I heard he almost got his tail end beat over that....LOL It is a shame that you have talent like BH does and they just don't seem to use it wisely on offense. Our defense is heads-up much better coached than is our offense. Sounds like Byrd needs to be head coach to me.....wishing here.

As far as the Byrd/Price deal, that is not the first instance. Last year they went at it pretty good on the side lines. As much as I can appreciate the fight in them, it certainly is not the place for it. All I ask, if they do it again, just have Byrd beat the ever living crap out of Price and I will be ok with it all. Heck, maybe Skidmore will roll his fat behind out of the press box and get his butt kicked too.

OK....I had to end on a non-politically correct note..... :D

hsfootballrules
10-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Well I have to disagree with all of you on lots of subjects.....but I am going to get bashed for being behind the coaches.....there were some flaws guys but they could have called a perfect game and still lost this game....... guys you cant win a game with 5 turnovers I am sorry

80's Eagle
10-20-2004, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FootballQueen
[B] You can't win a game trying to be the "superstar" and carry the ball every play.

I totally disagree with this part of your post. All plays are called from the press box. The QB is not changing the play at the line or in the huddle so he can be a "superstar" and carry the ball every play. If he runs it 10 times in a row, well that's because the offensive coordinator called the play 10 times in a row.

#86 should not have been able to play if this is true!

BlueBlood
10-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Wow, sounds like the Eagles are done! All I'm hearing is bad coaches, bad players, bad fans. Good luck Huffman, Liberty and Tarkington in the playoffs.

shellman54
10-20-2004, 09:09 AM
woo hoo, go longhorns!!!!!!!

sgtfriday
10-20-2004, 09:20 AM
If you had not noticed there were several more Sophmores that started the game than usual that is because we had several players that we under disciplinary action. #86 was just one of them.

I would like for you to know that you need to thank your lucky stars that you have men like you have for Coaches. They all have faults but I bet you do to. They work with kids everyday that have attitudes like yours that think that the only way to solve things is in the fist, and they are trying to teach them different methods.

Here is a what if for you, what if on you job you worked long hours everyday and on Friday night for 48 minutes you turned over your job evaluation to a group of a thousand to watch 11 players ages 16 to 18 to decide how well you did your job.

RED454
10-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Knowing what an outstanding bunch of athletes that the Eagles have, that we only utilize 1,2, or 3 such players on offense. It won't take much to figure out who to key on when setting up a defense. There are way too many talented kids that can contribute also. There are 11 boys on the field on either offense or defense. It takes all of them playing together as a team to play the sport well. The BH Eagles is a great team, in a town with lots of pride and traditions This standard has been in place for years. They need to regroup and over come the loss last week. Fix what is broken and roll on to the play offs.

FootballQueen
10-20-2004, 06:36 PM
I think my post was taken a little out of context. As far as wanting the coaches to fight I am not all for that. I think that ALL of the coaches are very good people and while I may not agree with the way they coach sometimes I do not want anyone to get beat up and I think that is going against all that 'Eagle Pride' is about. I support the Eagles 100% but this last game just disappointed me in several different ways. I think the boys will all pull together and get their heads right. I didn't want them to lose but doing so may bring their heads back to planet earth.

I understand the offensive plays are called from the press box. I think the QB is a good strong runner. At the same time I don't know about yall but we dont need a QB that runs every play risks getting tackled and hurt when we have other talent on the field and sidelines. as far as the passes that are thrown---I am pretty sure the QB has options and when you are supposed to pass and there are none of your players where you are suppossed to throw the ball you DON'T throw it. I have seen this play happen many times and other than the game again West Columbia where #86 made an excellent catch and got lucky this usually ends up an interception as it did Friday night. This would be an excellent time for the QB to run with the ball instead of throw it away.

Hupernikomen
10-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by shellman54
woo hoo, go longhorns!!!!!!!

why do hill fans always end up dragging us into their insults?

I must say this is the first time I have seen hill fans so divide..very interesting development.

Eagles52
10-20-2004, 10:47 PM
to say that the offense is a bunch of individuals proves how far to the outside you really are...we played poorly as a team with turnovers and penalties when we needed them the very least. I dont care what the calls were, they were working fairly well until we made mistakes to kill the drives...We did not prepare ourselves mentally to win in practice or before the game and that type of game is what we got, none of the coaches play between the lines so I feel the game is all on the players. However so far this week we have been much more intense and I think that splendora will catch a very motivated BH squad that will improve every week in preparation for the playoffs

RED454
10-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Eagles52
to say that the offense is a bunch of individuals proves how far to the outside you really are...we played poorly as a team with turnovers and penalties when we needed them the very least. I dont care what the calls were, they were working fairly well until we made mistakes to kill the drives...We did not prepare ourselves mentally to win in practice or before the game and that type of game is what we got, none of the coaches play between the lines so I feel the game is all on the players. However so far this week we have been much more intense and I think that splendora will catch a very motivated BH squad that will improve every week in preparation for the playoffs

:thinking: Very well put Eagle52

scrub c
10-21-2004, 09:45 AM
the hillboys are in great shape, even after last weeks game. They could still be co-district champs, you never know...

Johnnypaycheck
10-21-2004, 09:46 AM
huffman's head baseball coach is handsome...especially in his baseball pants...

Jody
10-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by RED454
Knowing what an outstanding bunch of athletes that the Eagles have, that we only utilize 1,2, or 3 such players on offense. It won't take much to figure out who to key on when setting up a defense. There are way too many talented kids that can contribute also. There are 11 boys on the field on either offense or defense. It takes all of them playing together as a team to play the sport well. The BH Eagles is a great team, in a town with lots of pride and traditions This standard has been in place for years. They need to regroup and over come the loss last week. Fix what is broken and roll on to the play offs.

I am with you....well said.

By the way....the beating up of coaches was a little joke. Take it easy folks, no one wants to see them fight. Price & Skidmore get replaced, YES, but not beaten up.

Or at least beaten up too bad...LOL

shellman54
10-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
why do hill fans always end up dragging us into their insults?

I must say this is the first time I have seen hill fans so divide..very interesting development.

sorry, huper, wasn't meant as an insult. truth be told, i would love to see tarkington put together a good stout team and make noise during district. what is it they are missing that keeps them from the liberty's, huffmans, and BH's?

OldEagle73
10-21-2004, 11:00 AM
hey huffman was good but bh played with there heads up there @$$ all night long and huffman knows it.

sgtfriday
10-21-2004, 11:14 AM
HEY, JODY

JUST HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BARBERS HILL, NEED I REMIND YOU OF THE WON/LOST RECORD BEFORE THESE GUYS TIME. DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERY CALL, BUT THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

NOT SO LONG AGO WE ONLY DREAMED OF GETTING INTO THE PLAY OFFS.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KID THAT AIN'T PLAYING FIRST TEAM.

falcons79
10-21-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by OldEagle73
hey huffman was good but bh played with there heads up there @$$ all night long and huffman knows it.

Right, I never have heard more excuse for a lose then BH has come up with, the fact of the matter is we beat you, get over it.

Jody
10-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by sgtfriday
HEY, JODY

JUST HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BARBERS HILL, NEED I REMIND YOU OF THE WON/LOST RECORD BEFORE THESE GUYS TIME. DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T AGREE WITH EVERY CALL, BUT THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

NOT SO LONG AGO WE ONLY DREAMED OF GETTING INTO THE PLAY OFFS.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A KID THAT AIN'T PLAYING FIRST TEAM.

Over 33 years, from K-Garden thru 12th grade and I have seen all the district slaughters I can stand. I want to see some playoff wins and with the current offensive staff, that won't happen. Our previous record was a reflection of missing talent. No longer the case!

Keep in mind, our school has grown significantly over the past 5 years and the coaching staff has not progressed to the level that is expected from a nearly 4A school. We don't use talent wisely......look t the monster for a tide-end we have and the damn fine running back in McWilliams that hardly gets the ball.

I am a die hard fan, not band-wagon jumper, or someone trying to be seen for political or social reasons. I have an opinion and sitting in the stands with the other season ticket holders I can tell you they see the same thing.

Trust me, this is not a "loose one game doomsday discussion". This has been going on for 3-4 years now.

Jody
10-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by falcons79
Right, I never have heard more excuse for a lose then BH has come up with, the fact of the matter is we beat you, get over it.

Absolutely you did. A win is a win, don't care how you get it. Congrats and look out next year, unless we see you in state.

P.S. Shrink a few of those big ass kids! :D

shankbear
10-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Jody,

Did it take you 33 years to go K through 12 or have you lived there that long???

shellman54
10-21-2004, 12:59 PM
only 20 years in school, 13 years was trying to remember how to spell "graduation"

Jody
10-21-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Jody,

Did it take you 33 years to go K through 12 or have you lived there that long???

HAHAHA Dang......bash poor ole Jody....:D

So I can't type for ****. Nah, I have been in 12th grade for 20 plus years, still trying to bang all the cheerleaders, but they keep changing.....not sure why.....LOL

eagle08
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Who are you Jody?

RBARKER
10-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Yea all just thought I would check in. I'm on vacation so I havdn't been on the boards. I'm glad that a few have steped up and made some good post concerning the BH program. I like Jody am a die hard and will always be there for BH. I hope the kids get it together this week which I know they will you don't have anywhere to go but up from here. Maybe one day the OC will see the light and utilize his players on the field. Our offensive scheme is just to easy to defend and Huffman proved this last friday. Before the game I was talking to some huffman folks and they were telling me how bad the Huffman D was and they would have a hard time with us. We made Huffmans D look like a state ranked team. Goodluck BH seya in Splendora

Jody
10-22-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by eagle08
Who are you Jody?

A BH fan........... and a Skidmore/Price hater.

Jetback
10-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Ha! With supporters like Jody, RBarber, and OldEagle73 you guys don't need me to tell the world about BH. Welcome to the dark side boys. Barbers Hill is still full of a bunch of losers!

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Do neither of the teams have a game scheduled this week? Is that why the game is still being thrown around? Or is just that the fans are having a hard time letting it go?

RED454
10-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Jetback
Ha! With supporters like Jody, RBarber, and OldEagle73 you guys don't need me to tell the world about BH. Welcome to the dark side boys. Barbers Hill is still full of a bunch of losers!

A little over the top don't you think Jetback?

shellman54
10-22-2004, 09:31 AM
thats jetback for you. notice he didn't post on the board until BH lost a game. he has made a habit of bad mouthing at the beginning of the season, then laying low until BH loses.

bheagle03
10-22-2004, 01:40 PM

This little addition wasn't at all funny.

well crap chill out......... i know daniels, and ced had a bad game too but they were so mean to koonce... what i have heard.... just letting ya'll know... just chill out a lil' bit.. gaw