PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 7th Grade

Dogman
10-15-2004, 08:06 AM
Last night our 7th grade Tigers tied Giddings 8-8. It was a tight game. The Tigers were inside the Giddings 10yd line 2 other times and turned the ball over on downs once and fumbled inside the 8 yd line with under a minute left in the game. My hats off to the kids from Giddings they played hard and were a good group of young men.

Trying not to be overly proud, but....My son had 3 catches from his TE spot for 46 yds last night. He has 6 catches for 180 yds and 2 TD's in 5 games this year. Dad sure is proud.

BBDE and Tigerwr it is good to see the varsity at the games on Thursday nights. The kids and parents sure appreciate the support that the players and coaches give the young kids. My son said that Coach Clark had them at the half and adjusted some blocking schemes. He also talked to the team after the game. They were pretty dissappointed that they let the game get away.

Go Tigers beat Giddings tonite.....

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Congrats to your son! And, it is perfectly acceptable to be proud, even overly, of him. :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogman
Last night our 7th grade Tigers tied Giddings 8-8. It was a tight game. The Tigers were inside the Giddings 10yd line 2 other times and turned the ball over on downs once and fumbled inside the 8 yd line with under a minute left in the game. My hats off to the kids from Giddings they played hard and were a good group of young men.

Trying not to be overly proud, but....My son had 3 catches from his TE spot for 46 yds last night. He has 6 catches for 180 yds and 2 TD's in 5 games this year. Dad sure is proud.

BBDE and Tigerwr it is good to see the varsity at the games on Thursday nights. The kids and parents sure appreciate the support that the players and coaches give the young kids. My son said that Coach Clark had them at the half and adjusted some blocking schemes. He also talked to the team after the game. They were pretty dissappointed that they let the game get away.

Go Tigers beat Giddings tonite.....

Now I know who you are, you were sitting up there by my dad....your son had a great game last night. He delivered the hardest hit I've ever seen in a junior high football game. The hit he made was of highlight-film quality....Simply amazing, he took out two people. The stands erupted with that hit, and with good reason. Your son will be an excellent TE, I can tell that much already. He has excellent size and he can catch. Good luck this year, 7th grade Tigers.

Dogman
10-15-2004, 01:18 PM
BBDE I thank you for the compliment on my son. He idolizes you varsity guys and I appreciate the way Coach Clark and the players show class and respect. You guys are a first rate bunch and are improving every week. Stay focused and beat Giddings.

Johnny Utah
10-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Good to see the Rock is coming back from the 7th on up!!!!!