PDA

View Full Version : Oct 15, 2004 Leon's Morning show......

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Leon luv's Friday's, The Restaurant them Jack Daniel's soaked Ribs. Gooooooooooooooooood MOrning Vietnam, I mean 3ADownlow...uhmuhm.....Robin Williams came over Leon. Anywho How's everyone this Morning, Leon wants to hear about some hot Match-ups, and who will win, or not.The show has begun and Leon's got 2 run so U KNow how we do it 3ADownlowLeon sayz Good Morning, and Leon wants a good morning back :wave: :wave: :wave:

HighSchool Fan
10-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Good morning Leon, big match-up in North Texas tonight. Gainesville vs Pilot Point. Gainesville wins by 10.

IHStangFan
10-15-2004, 07:20 AM
good morning my homie.....man...G'ville and PP....that ought to be a good one!!! down here i'll be paying attention to the Mustangs of Ingleside of course...as they travel to Mathis to take on the Pirates...and i'll also be paying close attention to the OTHER Pirates in the district...of Sinton...as they travel to Aransas Pass tonight...who we played last week. With Ingleside having the success this season theyve been having...all eyes are on Sinton...as the Mustangs are trying to size up the Pirates in advance to see how they will match up....Sinton is a powerhouse....no doubt about that....we just hope we can give them a good run here in a couple of weeks!! but first we gotta get past Mathis tonight...good luck Stangs!!

fb_gurl
10-15-2004, 07:25 AM
Good morning Leon!! The folks from Caldwell checkin in. Much Luv!! We will be takin on the Hutto Hippos tonight in Hutto.

Go Hornets SWARM the Hippos

Ranger Mom
10-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Morning Leon............it's a great day (because I took OFF)!!!

The Rangers are heading to Fort Stockton on a Panther round-up!!

With Fort Stockton defeating Monahans last Friday, THIS game has huge implications!

TheDOCTORdre
10-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Top of the Morning Leon, fine day isnt it? The Sweetwater Mustangs play host to Snyder tonite in a rival game

southern_thunder
10-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Morning Leon, we missed you yesterday here in J-Town!!

HornetMom
10-15-2004, 07:47 AM
Good morning Leon. Its going to be a great night for football.

GO HORNETS

Junkyard
10-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Good Morning Leon, Jasper plays Kirbyville tonite for homecoming and the Dogs will be taking care of business the wildcats come over at some point and time and put some grafitti on the fieldhouse. So when the wildcats get to the Boneyard tonite The Dogs will get their revenge!!!

Jasper by 30 or more!!:mad:

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Good morning Leon, big match-up in North Texas tonight. Gainesville vs Pilot Point. Gainesville wins by 10. Yeah! Pilot Point and Gainesville man last year the G Men handled the P Men pretty rough! should b a gooden

dawgmom
10-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Good morning Leon, and everyone else! Yep, Kirbyville messed up! They just made our guys mad! Jasper is gonna kick some butt tonight! By the way Kirbyville kids who did this.....THANKS!! You brought our guys focus back to the task at hand, rather than on homecoming stuff! THANK YOU!!! :D :D

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
good morning my homie.....man...G'ville and PP....that ought to be a good one!!! down here i'll be paying attention to the Mustangs of Ingleside of course...as they travel to Mathis to take on the Pirates...and i'll also be paying close attention to the OTHER Pirates in the district...of Sinton...as they travel to Aransas Pass tonight...who we played last week. With Ingleside having the success this season theyve been having...all eyes are on Sinton...as the Mustangs are trying to size up the Pirates in advance to see how they will match up....Sinton is a powerhouse....no doubt about that....we just hope we can give them a good run here in a couple of weeks!! but first we gotta get past Mathis tonight...good luck Stangs!! Ole Leon remembers a family from Marlin moving 2 Mathis several years back, and they have all boyz, I remember when they played Gatesville for the Div1 Championship back in 99, The RB was originally from Marlin his name was Chris Sanders, or Chris Butler, but he had a younger brother graduate last year, we called him Decky they were both good atheletes, and they r our QB first Cousin, but good luck 2 nite with Mathis, looks like you r off 2 a good start.

IHStangFan
10-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Ole Leon remembers a family from Marlin moving 2 Mathis several years back, and they have all boyz, I remember when they played Gatesville for the Div1 Championship back in 99, The RB was originally from Marlin his name was Chris Sanders, or Chris Butler, but he had a younger brother graduate last year, we called him Decky they were both good atheletes, and they r our QB first Cousin, but good luck 2 nite with Mathis, looks like you r off 2 a good start. thanks for the kind words Leon! good luck to you fellas too

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good morning Leon!! The folks from Caldwell checkin in. Much Luv!! We will be takin on the Hutto Hippos tonight in Hutto.

Go Hornets SWARM the Hippos Well if it isn't Leon's favorite Gurl in the Caldwell World!:inlove:

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Morning Leon............it's a great day (because I took OFF)!!!

The Rangers are heading to Fort Stockton on a Panther round-up!!

With Fort Stockton defeating Monahans last Friday, THIS game has huge implications! How is the Leon's Morning Show Mom, Ranger Mom when Greenwood made it 2 State on 02' You didn't tell me that following a team was so expensive, ole Leon's pockets have lint inside of them now Good luck with FT.Stockton and don't approach a panther with Rib sauce on U, I did last nite, and I have alot of scratches 2 show 4 it.:D

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Top of the Morning Leon, fine day isnt it? The Sweetwater Mustangs play host to Snyder tonite in a rival game Leon likes rivalries, I remember my Uncle Fred G. Sandford, and My Aunt Ester were rivals, never understood the arguments until I got married and had in-laws:D

marlin fan
10-15-2004, 08:10 AM
how are ya doin buddy???? is this football weather or what!?!?!?!?!?

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Morning Leon, we missed you yesterday here in J-Town!! Leon was in Austin yesterday on Official Business with the VA....UhmUHmBullS@$%. Yeah Like I was saying b 4 I was rudely interrupted, Leon had some government training 2 do:D :) :D

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Good morning Leon. Its going to be a great night for football.

GO HORNETS Hello Hornet Mom, how's is Caldwell's favorite Mother doing on the fine Friday.

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Junkyard
Good Morning Leon, Jasper plays Kirbyville tonite for homecoming and the Dogs will be taking care of business the wildcats come over at some point and time and put some grafitti on the fieldhouse. So when the wildcats get to the Boneyard tonite The Dogs will get their revenge!!!

Jasper by 30 or more!!:mad: Junkyard Dawg, how goes it, Leon has a confession 2 make, It was me that grafittified ya'll's field house, just 2 get them Dawgs fired up, it's and old trick the coached here in Marlin do 2 fire up the dogs, but don't tell the J-Town Bulldogs, let them think Kirbyville, and watch the opening kick-off.:devil:

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
Good morning Leon, and everyone else! Yep, Kirbyville messed up! They just made our guys mad! Jasper is gonna kick some butt tonight! By the way Kirbyville kids who did this.....THANKS!! You brought our guys focus back to the task at hand, rather than on homecoming stuff! THANK YOU!!! :D :D Well dogmom Like Leon said earlier, it was me 2 get the Jasper Dogs fired up, just a little trick to keep a team mind off of all the Homecoming distraction.:devil:

dawgmom
10-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Thanks Leon....I won't tell them it was really you. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do......

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
how are ya doin buddy???? is this football weather or what!?!?!?!?!? What it do? marlin fan, I would like 2 here a song 2nite when Ya'll play, I believe its by Big Moe, its call Ecstacy, HipNotic, and Hennesy, got me feeling so fine, oh oh I forgot this was a family channel.:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

marlin fan
10-15-2004, 08:24 AM
What it do? marlin fan, I would like 2 here a song 2nite when Ya'll play, I believe its by Big Moe, its call Ecstacy, HipNotic, and Hennesy, got me feeling so fine, oh oh I forgot this was a family channel.:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: haha we sux those idiots dont wanna do anything right!!!

44INAROW
10-15-2004, 08:33 AM
Good Morning Leon from beautiful downtown Cuero. Little nip in the air making the atmosphere exellent for some football against the Luling Eagles.

dawgmom
10-15-2004, 08:39 AM
This is fantastic football weather! I am digging out the blankets and jackets for tonight. Gonna make a thermos of hot chocolate! Bet I become pretty popular during the game when I open that! lol.....:D

CheerMom
10-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Good Morning from "The Swamp"!! The Rice Raiders will be taking on the Columbus Cardinals, tonight. The Raiders will be looking to go 2-0 in district!! Good luck guys, keep your heads on straight and play injury free ball!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

IHStangFan
10-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Leon...i fell asleep last night...who won the SLC/Ryan game??

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Leon...i fell asleep last night...who won the SLC/Ryan game?? SLC Big

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Good Morning Leon from beautiful downtown Cuero. Little nip in the air making the atmosphere exellent for some football against the Luling Eagles. Yes mA'AM IT'S

IHStangFan
10-15-2004, 08:52 AM
SLC Big oh damn...when i fell asleep...it was like 17-13, i DID however see Odessa Permian get blown the hell out :(

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Good Morning from "The Swamp"!! The Rice Raiders will be taking on the Columbus Cardinals, tonight. The Raiders will be looking to go 2-0 in district!! Good luck guys, keep your heads on straight and play injury free ball!!

Go Raiders!!! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: LEON sayz break out the ear muffs, and hand mittens:D

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:54 AM
oh damn...when i fell asleep...it was like 17-13, i DID however see Odessa Permian get blown the hell out :( Yeah I think Mack Brown may b paying a visit 2 Midland Lee.:thinking:

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
This is fantastic football weather! I am digging out the blankets and jackets for tonight. Gonna make a thermos of hot chocolate! Bet I become pretty popular during the game when I open that! lol.....:D Hot Choclate nothing like on a cold Friday Football nite.:flamingma

HornetMom
10-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Hello Hornet Mom, how's is Caldwell's favorite Mother doing on the fine Friday.
Getting my work done so maybe I can get out a little early for our trip to Hutto. Going to be a great game. Is Marlin at home or away? Good luck to the dawgs.

CHS_Grad '85
10-15-2004, 09:52 AM
*cough*sniff* Finally made it back in time for football friday... morning Leon... salutations from cool Caldwell... a little on the brisk side - 53 degrees - yeah... perfect football weather... wonder what the temp in Hutto is...

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Getting my work done so maybe I can get out a little early for our trip to Hutto. Going to be a great game. Is Marlin at home or away? Good luck to the dawgs. Fairfield is where the Dawgs will B/

cunbed10
10-15-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
*cough*sniff* Finally made it back in time for football friday... morning Leon... salutations from cool Caldwell... a little on the brisk side - 53 degrees - yeah... perfect football weather... wonder what the temp in Hutto is... Wish Leon would have known U were Sick, I would have fixed some of my Grand PaPy's Hot TyTee, with CAnadian House whiskey, Honey, Lemon, water, and Pepper Mints all mixed up together, and drink this while its very hot, get under the covers and sweat until u can't sweat no more.

fmsc64
10-15-2004, 11:32 AM
;) Good morning from the "Marlin Bulldogs" headquarters aks MHS.
This fan will be in Fairfield tonight seeing those mighty, awesome Bulldogs pluck the feathers off those Eagles, one at a time! I think it will be a very good game. So all you fans rush on over to I-45 and stop off at the big city of Fairfield and join me on the visitor's side and help yell those Dwags onto another victory!

"May the best play their best and when the game comes to an end may the best win!"

:inlove: Love those Bulldogs! Good Luck Guys! Do what you do best WIN!

;) Go Tank! ;) Go Devon! :mad: Get Mean in both eyes Chris! :D Show Up Those Eagles J-Mo! :rolleyes: Just roll your eyes and stay cool Cody! :cool: Run like the wind Kenny! :D Keithie give it all you got plus 99% more. All you other Bulldog players, YOU are just as important, go out there and do your very best - stay POSITIVE, play harder and bring home another district WIN tonight!