PDA

View Full Version : Stat's no judicious for Wills Point QB.

Tha Phantom
10-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Coach Scott,

I have toke off what I wrote and I hope it didn't cause any harm..
Good Luck to Brandon and I hope it get's better for you and I will come see you Friday night to let you know who I am.
again Sorry and I know things will get better.

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Tha Phantom ]</small>

3afan
10-13-2003, 05:26 PM
thank you Mrs. Stevens

I'M JOKING !!! :D :D :D

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

cajun1
10-13-2003, 08:10 PM
I am sorry 3AFan this is Mr. Stevens and my name has always been cajun1 but, am glade someone has brung it up because that let's me know that other people see this and I know that the boys are trying hard and alot of the boys are behind him but, if you only knew what a coach told me one time about my oldest son then you would feel the way I do.
Words hurt and what this coach told me that another coach did to my oldest son future then you would understand .
I have learned that if you say something it just makes it worse for your son I have not said nothing yet and I don't think people want me too!
I just want everybody to have a go year and thanks 3AFan for for saying my name and because a friend of mine called to let me know what was wrote.
If you would like write me a private message and I will let you know why I feel the way I do and why I don't say anything any more unless you say it directly to my family then we will see what happens!!!
I am to old for games any more, I will be direct with you and if they don't like it am sorry.
THATS LIFE!!!!
True hurts don't it......

3afan
10-13-2003, 08:54 PM
sorry you're in a tough spot - endure and good luck!