PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Freshman 55 Luling Freshman 0

flourface
10-14-2004, 08:49 PM
2nd team offense and defense played the whole 2nd half. I think the score was 35-0 at halftime. wow

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2004, 08:50 PM
:eek: :eek: :clap:

creditcard
10-14-2004, 09:04 PM
i wouldnt get too happy flourface....they forgot to tell yall that was Luling's Special Ed team...but yeah i know a win is a win

Flourhead
10-14-2004, 09:22 PM
i saw two highlights in this game... first one: #33 stefon hargrove dragging lulings defense into the endzone for a touchdown... the second: qb parker schumacher cutting back across the field on an option play and scoring from about 50 yards.... this young qb has some moves and a lot of speed... i believe he is the white version of dante hall.... he'll be someone to look for on sundays:clap:

44INAROW
10-14-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
i saw two highlights in this game... first one: #33 stefon hargrove dragging lulings defense into the endzone for a touchdown... the second: qb parker schumacher cutting back across the field on an option play and scoring from about 50 yards.... this young qb has some moves and a lot of speed... i believe he is the white version of dante hall.... he'll be someone to look for on sundays:clap:

If the Fresh QB gets online and reads this,, I wish he'd check out the link in the post about coaches wifes and show it to his dad. I think he knew that coach they talk about (David Sparkman) of course he wasn't a coach when he was in Cuero
http://www.amarillo.com/stories/101404/hss_coacheswives.shtml

Cuero JV won 14-7