PDA

View Full Version : #23 Texas A&M vs. #16 Oklahoma State

KTJ
10-14-2004, 04:48 PM
After a two year hiatus, Aggy is back in the Top 25. Albeit, a little early if you ask me. (NOTE--Even my friends at A&M say they are NOT a top 25 team right now, which shocked me.) Nonetheless, they are 4-1 and are beginning to understand Frantasitc's system, which the Ags should understand is the most important thing. They are going into Okie State hoping to pull off the upset and continue their streak. Reggie must, notice I said MUST, be clicking on everything for this to happen.

Meanwhile, Okie State is quietly becoming a dominant team in the Big 12. They are 5-0 and could possibly be the only team to upset OU. If Morency, who has been listed as a Heisman contender, can get hot early, and Okie State can wear out the A&M defense, this has a Okie State W written all over it.

I'm surprised this game isn't on ABC Regional. :confused:

Anywho, this will be close and will come down to who can play in the 4th quarter.

#23 Texas A&M - 31
#16 Oklahoma State - 38

fb_gurl
10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
CHS_Grad'85 will be the first to laugh at this... BUT... the Aggies can do it. I think they will come off with the Win!!

WHOOP!!!

Aggies 28
ou 21

KTJ
10-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
CHS_Grad'85 will be the first to laugh at this... BUT... the Aggies can do it. I think they will come off with the Win!!

WHOOP!!!

Aggies 28
ou 21

fb gurl--

Trust me--it's definitely possible for A&M to win this game.

AggieJohn
10-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by fb_gurl

WHOOP!!!

Aggies 28
ou 21

hmm....a few weeks earlyou 21

Macarthur
10-14-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm still trying to be cautiously optimistic about the Ags, but I do think this is a winnable game. Fran is a great coach.

AggieJohn
10-15-2004, 01:36 AM
Fran does the subtle things to make his programs work, also he is a great with PR stuff

fb_gurl
10-15-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
fb gurl--

Trust me--it's definitely possible for A&M to win this game.

The things is I believe that it is possible for A&M to win this one... but I would never root for A&M until this year. (Except when I was younger.) So for me to root for A&M it'll make CHS_Grab'85 laugh.

But like I said before A&M over the okies.

Panther Ross
10-15-2004, 10:15 AM
KTJ do not forget that Sproles was up for Heisman until he played them. Was held for 61 yards.

AggieJohn
10-15-2004, 10:44 AM
only thing was it was at kyle where there was our obvious advantage, the true test of this team is going to be how it can win on the road

Panther Ross
10-15-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
only thing was it was at kyle where there was our obvious advantage, the true test of this team is going to be how it can win on the road

Very true.

AggieJohn
10-15-2004, 10:48 AM
kyle has rocked any opponent this year that has come in...it's awesome and loud as ever