PDA

View Full Version : A&M vs. OSU

Panther Ross
10-13-2004, 09:08 PM
I think OSU by 7, but pulling for the aggies all the way.

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 09:10 PM
i think (hope) the Ags show up and bring their A-game....step it up big...and come up w/ a BIG win......Ags by 17

2futurecard'smom
10-14-2004, 10:43 AM
GO AGGIES!
I THINK THE AGS WILL TAKE THIS ONE BY 10. I HOPE THEY BRING THEIR BEST GAME AS THIS ONE IS GONNA BE THE TEST TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE!
MY DAUGHTER WILL BE THERE IN THE BROADCASTING BOOTH SO HOPEFULLY THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM HER WILL BE GOOD, LOL.
GO AGGIES!

2futurecard'smom
10-14-2004, 10:45 AM
OK, NOW JUST WHY DO I HAVE A "ROOKIE" UNDER MY NAME NOW????????? WHAT HAPPENED SINCE I LAST POSTED?????

IHStangFan
10-14-2004, 10:48 AM
it goes along w/ your post count.......as for the text msgs, i know how ya feel...i'm gonna be on the road to College Station on Friday...gonna miss my Mustangs playing Mathis....but i get the scores on my cell phone :) so i'm hoping for a good text!!

Old Tiger
10-14-2004, 10:50 AM
Not so fast my friends...this Oklahoma State team is a good one and lemme tell ya why...because of their RB. The aggies will have to stop the run to beat them.

2futurecard'smom
10-14-2004, 10:55 AM
GOOD LUCK TO YOUR MUSTANGS TOO, THEN..............AND I KNOW OK IS A GOOD TEAM AND I THINK THEY CAN STOP THE RUNNING GAME, OR AT LEAST I AM PRAYING THEY CAN. I DON'T CARE IF THEY WIN BY ONE, JUST WIN! THINK IT'S GONNA BE IN THE 40'S THERE AT GAME TIME SO THAT WILL BE SOMETHING NEW!

onfirebball05mustang
10-14-2004, 11:06 AM
might just be an excellent game! This is a warm up for the Aggies toward the UT/A&M game. Aggies all the way I think it will be a close game if nothing else!

cassie

punt
10-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Morency is very hard to stop. If he is slowed down Donovan Woods can throw the ball very well, especially to his brother, D'Juan. Don' forget about the qb Pena, excellent passer but can't run like Woods and don't forget Bobby Reid is probably ready to play. Coach Miles doesn't give injury reports. Reid is untested at the college level but he is the real deal. I think OSU has too much going talent wise and then throw in playing at home in the cool weather, it will be too much for the Aggies. I look for at least a 2 td win for the Cowboys.

gamers
10-14-2004, 01:37 PM
The Aggies are surprising everyone except maybe themselves so far this year. I saw their schedule and figured they would be 1-3 right now, not 3-1. This will be their first big test this year. Utah beat them badly to open the season, but teh Ags have looked very impressive on both sides of the ball since then. Clemson and K-State have solid teams, and A&M dominated both of them. Those were also both home games and the Aggies are tough at home against anyone. Being in Stillwater is what makes this game more difficult. I don't think Oklahoma State is quite as good as their ranking. They do have a good running back, but I think their quarterback is questionable. If the Aggies can contain the running back and force the quarterback to control the game, they can win. I will pick A&M by 4 in this one.

27-23

Bellville22
10-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Very good one-dimensional OSU offense against a pretty solid two-dimensional offense of A&M. If A&M doesn't turn the ball over, I think they can pull it out....

A&M 31
OSU 24

AggieJohn
10-14-2004, 06:34 PM
as long as A&M's pass defense can play up to par we should be ok.........
A&M 34
OSU 31

Bellville22
10-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Since 'KTJ' decided to start a thread exactly like this, I didn't want anyone to forget about this one.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-15-2004, 01:27 PM
even though the aggies didnt support ut in the red river shoot out, im still a texas resident and pull for my state. so i pick the aggies by 14.

IHStangFan
10-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
even though the aggies didnt support ut in the red river shoot out, im still a texas resident and pull for my state. so i pick the aggies by 14. it wasnt so much that we (i) didnt support UT, i'd MUCH rather them have won.....its just that i knew they wouldnt beat OU.