PDA

View Full Version : State Weather Forecasts For The Weekend...

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 08:44 PM
South Texas (Corpus Christi area):

Friday (day):

High: 78 degrees
Real Feel: 79 degrees
Rain: 1% chance of thunderstorms
Winds: SSW at 10 mph

Friday (evening):

Low: 65 degrees
Real Feel: 66 degrees
Rain: 0% chance of thunderstorms
Winds: S at 6 mph

how bout it guys and ladies...whats the weather gonna be like in YOUR area??? lets hope for good football weather statewide!! good luck all!!

flourface
10-13-2004, 08:45 PM
it's pouring here right now (Cuero)

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by flourface
it's pouring here right now (Cuero) damn....yeah...i saw lightening in yall's direction when i was outside earlier....its probably rainin from yall on down to Refugio...it looks cloudy over that way. ya know....i used to date a girl from the Edna area..and it seemed EVERYTIME i headed that direction...i could see a storm off in the distance! LOL. good luck this weekend Cuero!!

Bullaholic
10-13-2004, 08:49 PM
IHStangFan.....Sinton66 and I have a 50% accuracy rate when forecasting the weather.....I say its going to rain, he says it's not. One of us is always right. Thanks for looking up the "serious" weather forecast. Best of Luck Friday!

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 08:52 PM
hehehe Bull, de nada man....ya know..the last 2 weeks its been stormy here on friday morning..and clears up to be beautiful for Mustang football!! Someone upstairs is smiling on Coastal Bend Football as of late ;) Good Luck to yall as well!

Bullaholic
10-13-2004, 08:56 PM
I put up a post asking about Texas team Geographic area designations. Is the "Coastal Bend: defined as the area between Brownsville and Orange?

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I put up a post asking about Texas team Geographic area designations. Is the "Coastal Bend: defined as the area between Brownsville and Orange? ya know....i'd say yes, but us Corpus Christi area locals refer to "The Coastal Bend" as this immediate area....although i figure it could be from as you say..Brownsville to Orange. great question.....

flourface
10-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
. good luck this weekend Cuero!!

lol, thanks man