PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer Buckeyes

buxfan87
10-13-2004, 04:01 PM
GILMER BUCKEYES=NUFF SAID

Gilmer Buckeye
10-13-2004, 04:29 PM
Well, we are 7-0 and 1-0 (albeit in maybe the weakest district in the state). I don't think we should let the rest of the state know just how good this team is quite yet. Let's sneak up on them. Everyone saw it coming last year.

Do you know if Terrance Lovely will get to play Friday night? They haven't really missed him while he's been out, but it'd be good if the kid could get back into the scheme of things as the playoffs approach.

Bullaholic
10-13-2004, 05:03 PM
I gotta say the Gilmer coaches have got to be pretty good at evaluating positions if they took an all-state WR and made him the QB this year. This kid must be some athlete. Best of Luck Buckeyes.

DawgFan91
10-13-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I gotta say the Gilmer coaches have got to be pretty good at evaluating positions if they took an all-state WR and made him the QB this year. This kid must be some athlete. Best of Luck Buckeyes.

Not uncommon for that to happen... Early Doucet was one of, if not the top WR last year and he played QB his SR season and is doing pretty good for LSU this year. Vince Young played QB for Houson Madison before he went to UT and...oh wait, he still is playing QB isn't he?