PDA

View Full Version : Aggies tested against Okla St

shellman54
10-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Could this be the game that determines whether A&M is once again regaining its national prominence, or will this game show that there is still work to be done? Being an aggie fan, I am looking for A&M to come out and prove that the Wrecking D is back, and that :eek: Reggie is the better QB than Vince

handNthedirt
10-13-2004, 10:00 AM
It has the making of an excellent game, I pray the Ags show up to play in that hostile environment

AggieJohn
10-13-2004, 10:08 AM
they will test that running game that OSU has...we'll force them to have to air it out

IHStangFan
10-13-2004, 10:09 AM
yup...i still say its all a matter of which Aggie team shows up......if the Aggie team we've seen the last few weeks shows up...the Aggies will be fine.

Bulldog_12
10-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. They have progressed soooo much since the first week of play, I really hope they don't reverse that and Reggie shows up with is B-game. This will also be a test for the newly re-named wrecking crew. I hope they can live up to the name. This will be an all out war saturday. Should be fun to watch.

Hupernikomen
10-13-2004, 10:29 AM
Shouldn't this be OSU will be tested by the Aggies since they are the favorite?

Panther Ross
10-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Great game pulling for the Aggies, but i am afraid that OSU will pull this one off by 7. If they do win it will not be a miracle.

AggieJohn
10-13-2004, 01:08 PM
what's the line on this game?

punt
10-13-2004, 04:10 PM
Shellman, don't be worried about Reggie being better than Vince, be worried about Reggie being better than Donavan Woods. Bobby Reid is probably ready to play now also. The Cowboys have a greatly improved O line and the TE's do some great blocking for Morency. Stopping Morency will be the #1 job for the Aggies. I always pull for the Aggies when they aren't playing OSU. I think OSU will be able to take this one, especially since they are at home.

Hupernikomen
10-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
what's the line on this game?

I dunno just know OSU is the higher ranked of the two.

If at Kyle Field maybe A&M is the favorite by the bookies.

big daddy russ
10-13-2004, 06:05 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, I think OSU takes this one. The South (along with the rest of the Big 12) will be dominated by the Okies this year.

Ags make it good, though. 24-20.

bigpimpin
10-13-2004, 09:22 PM
It's a big one, that's for sure. Win, and we're in the spotlight, move up prolly in the top 20. Lose and we enter the OU game only as spoiler and not contender. I want to be a contender. Stop Morency and it improves our chances by 900%, easier said than done, bout as shifty as they come and if they don't hit him before he gets in the open field, they might as well walk to the sideline, cuz he's as good as gone. Their defense is mild, doesn't really scare anyone, but effective. Reggie can shred them if they don't fall behind early and become one-dimensional. He's good, but I don't think he's really been tested without either him or Lewis having success on the ground. Get Lewis going early, play good defense and if A&M gets an early lead and makes Woods throw, put a W on the board.