PDA

View Full Version : District 3 picks

QuailKiller
10-12-2004, 08:42 PM
X

DirtRoad
10-13-2004, 06:07 AM
Pecos v. Seminole. Sounds like Pecos may have lost some players to grades. Seminole by 12.

Monahans v. Lamesa. Tors do not have the offensive weapons to hang here. Monahans by 30.

Greenwood v. Fort Stockton. Rangers not explosive on offense, but have solid defense. Do not think Panthers will score much, but enough to win. FS by 13.

justlikesports
10-13-2004, 06:31 AM
Monahans, Lamesa- gotta go with the Loboes. GO GREEN!
Pecos, Seminole- not sure, but leaning toward the Eagles.
Greenwood, Stockton- I think this will be a great game. Stockton is flying high after the win over Monahans, and the Rangers know the district title goes through Fort Stockton. After watching the Panthers last week, gotta go with them. I am a Lobo supporter, but I gotta think that this may be Stockton's year. Good Luck to everyone this Friday. Be safe. And GOOD LUCK to the Big Green Band From Lobo Land this Saturday at competition!

oh well
10-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Lamesa seems to find a way to beat Monahans not sure why maybe I do not know the History

Greenwood if they are at home by 12 Stockton if @ home by 2

Seminole by 6

\Just my uneducated take though

Bubba-Joe
10-13-2004, 08:43 AM
The way Bubba Joe sees it
Fort Stockton may break the score board on Greenwood - dem panthers will score at will on the rangers, only problem is that Greenwood is going to score a bunch too, boys this one could last until early Sat morning, (Mountain time that is)
FS 56 - MGW 52
Monahans beats Lamesa
Seminloe wins a close one over Pecos

Ranger Mom
10-13-2004, 09:13 AM
I am going with Monahans over Lamesa.

Pecos and Seminole is a toss up for me....haven't seen Pecos this year, but they have to be able to stop Seminole's #15...he is a quick one!

I'm going with Greenwood for the simple reason that I WANT them to win!!:D (I hope it doesn't last into the morning though, I have plans for Saturday):cool:

DirtRoad
10-13-2004, 09:34 AM
......do you know. Alot of people have scored some points on Monahans(c-city 47), Greenwoods defense and Monahans do not compare. Now the Rangers just ain't lit up the scoreboard, but they are getting better. I bet Sweetwater JV could score on Monahans or Stockton. So go back to shell'en peas and chas'en your cousin to the hay barn and stay off of here.

golfie
10-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Them panthers are for real!! Stockton at home by 18...
Monhans by 35
Seminole by 3....

Bubba-Joe
10-13-2004, 10:04 AM
If - n Fort Stockton don't score at least 45 on Greenwood they need to get in the wish bone and run the ball, with the high octane offensive the Panthers have scoring half a hundred should be no problem
We is lookin for wild hogs this week out at the Mesquite Springs huntin lodge.

QuailKiller
10-13-2004, 10:29 AM
tell'em bubua, get in the d@mn bone or something. i was so embarassed when we was spread all over tarnation out there in front of our fans.....looked like we was skeered to do anything.
i could not tell which was a tackle and which was a wr, no huddle cr@p. snap the ball 5 yds. deep....looks like a covey of quail tak'en off. made me want to go load the 12 and pull out the plug.

THEY GET IN THE BONE/I/SPLIT BACKS/WING -T/ SOMETHING THEY WILL WIN THE GAME. STAY IS THE JUNK AND WHO KNOWS.

Bubba-Joe
10-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Bubba - Joe says
3 things can happen when ya throw the ball and aint but one of em good fer you.

Wtx_coach
10-13-2004, 11:16 AM
I will take Pecos by 4, the Eagles must cut down on turnovers if the want to win a ball game in district

Monahans by 20, I think hanna will have them boys rebound big against the tors

Stockton by 7- I will take the Panthers since they are playing in stockton, i hear stockton has got hit hard witht he injury bug aginst Monahans, hopefully those backups can step it up

DirtRoad
10-13-2004, 07:10 PM
speak'en of injuries, how is greenwoods situation. know they had a bunch early, they get them healthy or are they not full strength yet.

Ranger Mom
10-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DirtRoad
speak'en of injuries, how is greenwoods situation. know they had a bunch early, they get them healthy or are they not full strength yet.

Well.....the QB Valencia has been released to run some, not real sure when he will play. We will have a couple back this week, but a couple more will be sidelined a little longer.

It seems this season we have taken one stop forward and two steps back, injury wise!

My hope for this game (other than a win for the Rangers:D ) is that both teams get in and out of the game with no more injuries!

golfie
10-14-2004, 09:28 AM
I agree Ranger Mom..Injuries are bad..Hopefully both teams can stay away from them...Went to the Rangers last game and was wondering what happened to #75? Noticed he didn't play against Seminole....He sure can play...

one&gone
10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
It is a race for the district title no clear cut favorite. this week should jumble the standing more.

QuailKiller
10-14-2004, 10:17 AM
X

Ranger Mom
10-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by QuailKiller
IF Stockton wins it will not be 'jumbled'anymore.

That's true!!

Would Stockton go Div I??

QuailKiller
10-14-2004, 10:33 AM
X

Ranger Mom
10-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by QuailKiller
IF Stockton makes the playoffs(1st/2nd/3rd) they are D1. Would play Wylie I guess. Beat up as they are right now just getting by this week may be impossible task. Radio show this morning they said there were 5 soph. on the field in the 4th qtr, all backups. One thing for sure they won't be rebuilding next year, they rebuilding right now.

We know how that goes!!

We have 4 freshman and 6 sophomores on the team right now....I think all but 2 start!