PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone checked out hondo this year

Boosty_Hondo
10-12-2004, 07:52 PM
i was just wonderin what yall think about us people say we arnt that great but i wanna hear yalls opinion right now we are 2-4(1-0) and if u have a chance to go check us out look for number 79 thats me

Flourhead
10-12-2004, 07:53 PM
i dont think yall are very good

Boosty_Hondo
10-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
i dont think yall are very good

wow thanks great support there *bleep* 99.9% of our team is juniors and sophmores and out first season on varsty

Flourhead
10-12-2004, 08:02 PM
and thats why i dont think yall are very good... next year yall will be a powerhouse

crabman
10-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Flourhead has this habit of being brutally honest or horribly sarcastic. Read all of his threads to get a "feel" for him.

Boosty_Hondo
10-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Flourhead
and thats why i dont think yall are very good... next year yall will be a powerhouse

true true sorry for taking it so offensivly but u get pretty pissed after hearing it all year and it gets on my nerves

Flourhead
10-12-2004, 08:08 PM
sorry about that... i just looked at yalls roster and saw how young yall were and then looked at how yall have done this year... good luck at making the playoffs

creditcard
10-12-2004, 08:10 PM
personally i think hondo is a powerhouse and will be a force to be reckoned with this year..i saw them play earlier this year and it looked like one of their best players was a girl possibly a watergirl but im not sure...but either way get 'r done hondo

Boosty_Hondo
10-12-2004, 08:10 PM
thanks we prolly will the only real big problem in out district is devine

creditcard
10-12-2004, 08:17 PM
yeah right to tell u the truth i think u guys are freakin awesome and yall have one heck of a qb.....i think he is one of the most underrated qb's in high school football....and yalls running back will run all over devine

Boosty_Hondo
10-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by creditcard
yeah right to tell u the truth i think u guys are freakin awesome and yall have one heck of a qb.....i think he is one of the most underrated qb's in high school football....and yalls running back will run all over devine

haha thanks well our qb is a soph. and pretty dang good and our other qb is a jr. and he is a heck of a runner and our backs are pretty productive especially myron garcia he runs the ball very well