PDA

View Full Version : Gregory-Portland Ranked No. 1 in 4A!

Phil C
10-12-2004, 10:21 AM
I told you Sinton had the roughest and toughest schedule in 3A! The two loses have now come to teams that have been top ranked (G-P in 4A and Cuero in 3A) plus the games have been played in Portland and Cuero. This week we face an outstanding 6 - 1 team Aransas Pass who should probably be in the top ten even though they had a bad game and lost to Ingleside last week. They will be determined to play hard and win this week when they play to Sinton. Not only that the game is in Aransas Pass. That increases the risk.

IHStangFan
10-12-2004, 10:45 AM
AP did not have a bad game....Ingleside outplayed them from the first kickoff until the last tick of the clock....there was no "bad game" to it. but...back on topic....GP is #1 huh? hope they can hold onto it.

pirate44
10-12-2004, 10:57 AM
am i seeing things? AP in the top 10? looking at their schedule, i just don't see it. decent team, maybe, top 10, i dont think so.

Ranger354
10-12-2004, 11:40 AM
It is just a number. I bet Calallen beats them.

IHStangFan
10-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
It is just a number. I bet Calallen beats them. LOL...i see i'm not the only one thinking along these lines.

Sinton94
10-12-2004, 01:08 PM
The GP/ Calallen game will be a battle! Rankings go out the window in this game!

Sinton94
10-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Not only that the game is in Aransas Pass. That increases the risk. [/B]

RISK.....what risk? GP and Cuero are the only two teams that have really had any success moving the ball on Sinton. I really believe Sinton is going to come out firing on all cylinders and play hard from start to finish. Sinton has always played better against better teams and therefore I feel we will see a much better effort this week. I can't see Sinton having three mediocre weeks in a row on offense and the defense is just fine thank you very much! Don't get me wrong AP is a good team, but good wont be good enough this week. Some people are starting to think that Sinton is not as good has advertised and that is a huge mistake!

tap_tx_sinton
10-12-2004, 02:07 PM
I dont want to get started on GP. Its so nice not to hear there name and lets keep it that way...............lol........... thought this was 3A not 4A.............:p

Sinton94
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: Right you are! It will never happen again!

turbostud
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
The GP/Callallen game is going to be a must see. If both teams win out from here GP will be 1 and Callallen will probably be top 5 by that time( they are 7 now). The local radio in Corpus is already talking about the game. "The King Size Sports Show" that is on 1230am from 7am to 9am was talking about it this morning quite a bit. They do seem to be GP biased though. Get their early for a seat.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2004, 08:19 PM
hmm thats cause Valerie the sport chicks is from GP or use to be.