PDA

View Full Version : Bandera 42 Medina Valley 6

Scout24
09-07-2002, 02:09 AM
Bandera dominates Medina Valley despite 6 turnovers.

Donkey41
09-08-2002, 01:05 AM
Wait until we meet you in the playoffs. You are going to get trashed.

Signed

La Vernia

Chris Hart
09-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Yeah Right, get real!

------------------
Big Green Dawg

bulldawg89
09-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Bandera, La Vernia, both of yall need to be quiet!!! Burnet is coming after "both" of yall!!! Oh yea....Bandera, welcome to "OUR" district............Good Luck......You are gonna need it!!!

SintonFan
09-08-2002, 12:41 PM
Congrats Bandera on a nice win!

greendog fan
09-08-2002, 08:37 PM
I think Bandera is going to be Burnets toughest game in district. I think can handle them though. As long as no one from Burnet gets before then. I pick Burnet by 11

[This message has been edited by greendog fan (edited September 08, 2002).]

bulldawg55_8
09-09-2002, 10:44 PM
Ok wait up..Bandera hasn't even talked trash about who is better...that doesn't mean anything to us LOYAL players...all we are thinking about is one game at a time...next week we have fredericksburg then come the next game..and yes the burnet/bandera game will be a game to watch but we are saying nothing on the outcome..who knows..the best team will win..as for La Vernia..who even knows who ya'll are anymore..mind ya'lls own business!! Good luck teams!!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2002, 10:52 PM
Some burnet fans(1 or 2) are getting carried away with their teams great wins over two good teams, but dont start counting everybody out until after u play them.

Chris Hart
09-09-2002, 10:56 PM
I personally think Bandera is the most underrated team in the state.Burnet and Bandera both have real good teams.That game is truly going to be a DOGFIGHT.I hope both teams stay healthy, then no matter the outcome,District 25 will be well represented in the playoffs.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

therealbulldogs
09-10-2002, 01:20 PM
Bandera will be good but there will be one problem. They will need to do something about the offensive tackles or Brett will have a very long season. He got hit so many times against MV because of his tackles not doing a good job. I sure hope that Bandera does good this season. Good luck dogs!

varsity54
09-10-2002, 09:49 PM
i think the team that wins will be the one that has their head on straight. come on burnet its week 3 and yall are speaking of going all the way. as for bandera i agree yall are way under rated, but dont worry just keep your heads on like they are. good luck to both teams

spaniard
09-11-2002, 12:01 AM
i think that any team that has great wins over strong teams early in the season is gonna be excited. thats just human nature and a common response. i think that the burnet players and fans need to settle down and realize that if they/we get too cocky that we will get ourselves in a hole and beat ourselves everygame. bandera had a really good season last year and i know that they are going to come out boomin against burnet, and burnet just needs to be ready for what may be coming and the same to bandera. both teams are great teams and no more trash talking needs to be talked between the two until it comes to that week before the game, then its go time!!