PDA

View Full Version : wimberley vs brady

jv_player6
10-11-2004, 04:43 PM
what are the prediction's for wimberley vs brady game oct 14 wimberley has a good team this year and there just coming off a big win this past friday over bandera 28-3. If wimberley could get there offence going earlyer in the game we will do ok against brady. what do yall think

ps wimberley jv is 6-0

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Quick question - you're asking about Brady's jv, correct?

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2004, 09:04 PM
I think I answered my own question, so here you go. If you're talking about the Brady JV, I don't see Wimberley having any problems with them. Our JV was ahead 30-6 in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately, my 8th grader plays opposite locations from the JV each week, so I don't actually get to watch them play.

If you're talking about the Varsity game on the 15th, Wimberley should win....should being the key word.

jv_player6
10-12-2004, 09:17 PM
i was talking about both and i think we will do good against brady both team jv and V and its not should win its will win we got our team goin after the bandera game. i just cant wait till the wimberley L.H. game that will be a good one
:D

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2004, 09:18 PM
"Should" is always the key word. :D

I, too, cannot wait for the LH/Wimberley game - Gobbla may need a rest. ;)

Gobbla2001
10-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Yah, I'm getting tired of opposing LH, I get a lot of GreatBig negative feedback... ;) :D

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2004, 09:21 PM
ROFL!:evillaugh Shoot, I'd just have to talk about Cuero, if you weren't helping us out. ;)

jv_player6
10-13-2004, 08:30 PM
should is not always the key word likewhen L.H. vs brady it wasnt L.H. should win it was L.H. WILL win right

how is L.H. jv team wut are they 6-0 or wut?

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Barring unforeseen things, such as injuries, turnovers, penalties, etc., will is correct. Since I have no control over those things from the stands, I say should. Heck, I don't even get to call plays! It doesn't stop me, but they never seem to listen to me. ;)

I have every confidence in our boys every week, but on any given day....that's why I said should.

I'm not positive the overall JV record - I know they've lost one, possibly two.