PDA

View Full Version : What are some innovative ideas from fans?

keep_it_real
11-17-2003, 04:30 PM
I had a shirt made this year that had my friend Stryker Sulak's picture on the front with him mean mugging, then on the back it said "The Sulak Powers Rain Down!" I was wondering what some other cool innovations or ideas other people had?

Gobbla2001
11-17-2003, 04:41 PM
We had shirts made my freshmen year specifically for one game...

The year before the Yoakum Bulldogs had made a come-back to take the lead with 23 seconds left in the game and beat us...

On the front of the shirts were two Turkeys wearing suits and sunglasses and it said 'The Men in Green' (the film 'The Men in Black' was popular back in those days)... On the back it said 'No 23 second gifts this time, Pups'...

I also believe we made a shirt that said 'Sealy Who?' on it... They answered us back with a 31-0 kick in the butt that landed us out of the playoffs in the 4th round that year (97)...

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

pirate4state
11-17-2003, 04:47 PM
2 years ago we had an idea for a T-shirt after Sinton beat Mathis 45-0. The design would have been on the back of the shirt, the Route sign with the score in it!! It would have been really cool, but like the downlow shirts all we did was talk about it! :D Hmmmm, I guess it would've only been cool to Sinton fans. :rolleyes: I'm off my meds...I'm a little loopy right now. http://kit.netpoets.net/silly2.gif

keep_it_real
11-17-2003, 05:57 PM
when I was on jv we were wanted to make some shirts so we all got together and went and got our shirts made, it had a tiger on the front with lightning in the background (black shirt) and on the back it had our roster and I came up with the slogan bred to kill, not to care! and that was on the top.....we all were them to school only to be told we couldnt wear them anymore..... it sucked! lol it was a cool shirt though