PDA

View Full Version : Carrollton-Ranchview...

BullFrog Dad
10-11-2004, 10:57 AM
...has some pretty good talent, some good speed, but no Seniors. This past summer a lot of sources were predicting some good things for this team but that was a year early. I think next year with a full 9-12th grade HS they will compete for the 7-3A title with some varsity experience, Senior leadership, the Decatur graduation hit, and so on. rhino33, I focused on your play at times and your one tough piece of lumber. Good luck the rest of the season!

rhino33
10-18-2004, 06:23 PM
[i] rhino33, I focused on your play at times and your one tough piece of lumber. Good luck the rest of the season! [/B]

thanks bullfrogdad, good luck to lake worth

Chief Woodman
10-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by rhino33
thanks bullfrogdad, good luck to lake worth

I too watched rhino some. He is a tough cookie. Ranchview certainly has talent, but it just looked like the spped differecne between JV ball and varsity ball is still something they are not used to. By next year they will do much better.

As far as Decatur losing a lot this year that may be true. Godboldt will be back and the Eagles backup QB is a sophmore that I promise you would be starting any where else in 7-3A (except for that Ibrham dude possibly). Cobb is a more natural QB than Dane and has the same coaching so do not think there will be an offense that will be non-existant. Time will tell though.