Monahans 0-1
Pecos 0-1
Seminole 0-1

one&gone
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Stockon by 8
Monahans by 21
Seminole by 14

I have to change the ranking I gave the other day.

1. Monahans

2. Stockton

3. Greenwood

4. Seminole

5. Lamesa

6. Pecos

oh well
10-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Who does Seminole play?

Ranger Mom
10-11-2004, 11:06 AM
No prediction from me!

This season i don't know what to expect from one week to the next....I'm just along for the ride!:D

WTX Coach...you gonna be in Greenwood for the Pecos/Greenwood game? I will have the 3Adownlow T-Shirt there to sign!

Wtx_coach
10-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Rangermom actually I probably wont be in greenwood, the Eagles are not doing well at all, and when they dont play good I dont take the time to travel if the game is not for nothing, but hey if they win this week against Seminole I might show up for the game

Ranger Mom
10-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach
Rangermom actually I probably wont be in greenwood, the Eagles are not doing well at all, and when they dont play good I dont take the time to travel if the game is not for nothing, but hey if they win this week against Seminole I might show up for the game

If you decide to go, let me know!!

Also, I will be typing up the roster for the Eagles. Do you know of a website or where I can get a pic of Pecos's logo so I can put it at the top of the roster??

Wtx_coach
10-11-2004, 04:24 PM
I think at the school adress but I cant recall what it is at the moment, I thikn it has our logo on the web site, and even the logo thats in the middle of our new field turf that we installed

Heres the log in the middle of the field, heres the adress
http://pbtisd.esc18.net/eagle_stadium_renovations_and.htm