PDA

View Full Version : A&M/ Okie State

AggieJohn
10-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Thoughts on this game...

A&M is feeling full of vibe as they take on this surging big 12 team...
I think that A&M still takes this one, but i think that this is there hardest road game of the season, even with the lone star shootout in austin, stillwater's game will most arguably be the hardest road test of the year

A&M 35
OSU 34

KTJ
10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
I was very impressed with Okie State beating the snot out of Colorado, a team I really hate. Besides Oklahoma, Oklahoma State is the hottest Big 12 team right now. And playing them in Stillwater is no easy task. I also agree that the game will be close, but I think Oklahoma State takes this one. I also stated while at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday that Oklahoma State will beat OU at Stillwater and it seemed that everyone I ask agreed as well.

I'll post more about this game on Thursday.

one&gone
10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
gigem by 7

AggieJohn
10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
yeah...i can see that game being close too....

Panther Ross
10-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Very close game. A&M knows what it is like to be winning. They are loving it and are feeling the flow. Aggies by 3.

KTJ
10-11-2004, 10:50 AM
A&M knows what it is like to be winning.

So does Okie State--they are 5-0.

punt
10-11-2004, 11:01 AM
The Cowboys made a huge improvement in the area of greatest concern last year, the o-line. Donovan Woods is doing a good job at qb and the coaches are working in more passing each game. The word from Stillwater is that we may see Bobby Reid enter the game at any time now. I would guess that if Woods is having any problems Reid will come in. Coach Gundy is far and above the O-coordinator at ut and Reid will probably be a much greater qb than Young, mostly because of coaching because they both have plenty of natural talent. Darrant Williams broken arm took out the most exciting player for a while. They also have Pena in the qb stable. He is an excellent passer but can't run like the other 2.

I look for OSU to take this one by at least 2 td's. OSU is 5-0 and they too like the feeling of winning. Improve some each game
and get ready to beat the hell out of ou.

AggieJohn
10-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by punt

and get ready to beat the hell out of ou.

you can't say that...A&M copyrighted that

briefcase
10-11-2004, 11:58 AM
atm gets welcomed back to reality this week. Okla St 35-13.