PDA

View Full Version : BH vs. Huffman T-Shirt Signing

BHKrystal06
10-11-2004, 07:16 AM
Ok, I'll sign the shirt when I get it but I can't be in the picture b/c I have to stay with the band...I've already asked/begged/pleaded for them to let me go, but they said no...sorry. But because RBARKER asked so nicely, here is the thread to discuss the t-shirt signing...:)

I'm trying to get in contact with Eagles52 to see if he'll take the shirt instead.

RBARKER
10-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Krystal, Even if we meet before or after the game you or Eagle52 wouldn't be available? I can get with you and take the shirt if you need me to. Hell, half the board sits by me anyway:D Well everyone where and when shall we meet this includes the Huffman board members to.

BHKrystal06
10-11-2004, 08:00 AM
What time do you get there? If I don't hear back from Eagles52, I could give you the shirt whenever prolly...

jason
10-11-2004, 08:06 AM
hey, it could be advantageous to look at the pics that have already been taken and maybe get a few ideas, ie: players, scoreboard, etc...get creative, maybe everybody climb on a fire-truck or something lol, i dunno....just dont spill anything on it....AGAIN...

krystal, the shirt cant be mailed today due to columbus day, so it should get there MAYBE wed, but prolly thursday...

RBARKER
10-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
What time do you get there? If I don't hear back from Eagles52, I could give you the shirt whenever prolly...

Krystal, I can be there anytime I'm off on Fridays. WHere do you think a good place is where we can take the picture? The score board is to high. I was thinking we couild do it at the BH highschool in front of the sign or mabey in the highschool by the Eagle.

RBARKER
10-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Any ideas? anyone? I guess I'm going to have to start talking about the coaches to get some responses:D Lets get together and do this we don't want this to be another Lagrange:D

BHKrystal06
10-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Krystal, I can be there anytime I'm off on Fridays. WHere do you think a good place is where we can take the picture? The score board is to high. I was thinking we couild do it at the BH highschool in front of the sign or mabey in the highschool by the Eagle.
Do you mean in the middle school by the eagle? Both of those are good ideas..it's up to you. Just let me know.

RBARKER
10-12-2004, 08:23 AM
I think by the Eagle would be a good picture. I thought they would have moved it to the High school. When would be a good time that everyone could meet?

shellman54
10-12-2004, 08:46 AM
anytime after 6 will be good for me

RBARKER
10-12-2004, 03:41 PM
ttt anyone out there

EAGLETOWN
10-12-2004, 04:58 PM
You know where I'm going to be RB.

Sorry I'm going to miss it.

You mind signing it for me and making a funny face in the picture.

Eagles by a MILLION!!

jason
10-12-2004, 05:01 PM
how many are yall expecting??

krystal...check pm's...

jason
10-12-2004, 10:31 PM
ttt

Keith7
10-12-2004, 10:32 PM
oo la la... just call her jason

crabman
10-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Why don't all the 3ADL posters sit amongst the band for a picture in the third or fourth quarter? That way Krystal could get in the picture. The old "bring the mountain to Mohammed" thing.

BHKrystal06
10-13-2004, 05:57 AM
I just remembered....THE BAND IS OFF 3RD QUARTER! I've been doing this for 3 years...geez, I should remember stuff like that...

BlueBlood
10-13-2004, 09:04 AM
Sorry BHKrystal but I will not be at the game on Friday. I am on a job about 150 miles from the Hill and can not get there.

shellman54
10-13-2004, 09:13 AM
will any of the huffman posters be there?

RBARKER
10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
BH krystal if your off the third quarter why dont we meet then we can take a picture some where at the field. Maybe infront of the press box or something.

BHKrystal06
10-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
BH krystal if your off the third quarter why dont we meet then we can take a picture some where at the field. Maybe infront of the press box or something.
Sounds good to me...

RBARKER
10-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Ok everyone lets go ahead and put a time and place to meet. How about we all meet in front of the Elevator at the begining of the third quarter. I'll bring the camera Krystal bring the shirt. Is this cool with everyone?

shellman54
10-13-2004, 03:39 PM
that will work with me

jason
10-13-2004, 03:49 PM
will krystal be able to have the shirt with her in the stands while shes playing??? i dont want band kids to spill nachos on it...

Keith7
10-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by jason
will krystal be able to have the shirt with her in the stands while shes playing??? i dont want band kids to spill nachos on it...

you wont want the tuba player to release his spit valve on it either

RBARKER
10-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

Yummy :clap: :D :clap:

BHKrystal06
10-14-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
Andrew, Julia, Chris, and Jordan don't release that much spit put together....plus I don't sit by them...

Yes Jason, I can have the shirt with me....I won't get anything on it, promise...:D

Jody
10-14-2004, 06:25 AM
Can I wear my WSO shirt in the picture? LOL

EAGLETOWN
10-14-2004, 06:57 AM
:clap:Jody the world biggest WO-S and Jasper HATTER.:clap:

RBARKER
10-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Ok everyone I will be at the elevator at the begining of the third quater with the camera seya then.

OldEagle73
10-14-2004, 10:52 AM
hey RB what is this about a t shirt signing i wanna join in on it, o and is that little feller gonna be with yall i forgot his name , mark thats it, o and eagletown have fun hunting if that is what ur going to do and hope i did nt leave to big of a black mark in the road when i left ur house last friday.

RBARKER
10-14-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by OldEagle73
hey RB what is this about a t shirt signing i wanna join in on it, o and is that little feller gonna be with yall i forgot his name , mark thats it, o and eagletown have fun hunting if that is what ur going to do and hope i did nt leave to big of a black mark in the road when i left ur house last friday.

OldEagle73, this T-shirt we are talking about has been traveling all over Texas. It goes to a different game each week and week 6 its coming to Barbers Hill in care of BHKRYSTAL. We are all going to sign int get our picture taken and send it on the the next game the following week. come on down in front of the elevator at the begining of the third quater and join in.Oh yea and Mark is going to be there, I try to keep him under controll:D

shellman54
10-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

jason
10-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by OldEagle73
TShirt Journey Updates (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18111)

Originally Posted July 11:

Ok, this idea has come up before, but we decided at the Meet and Greet that it is a good idea:

I am going to make 2 t-shirts, with an original design (to be determined later) and the point of the whole thing is to send the shirt to a different high school game every week until week 16 and the division II Finals. The game has to be either 3A or 4A. It will be the responsibility of the current holder to make sure the shirt is mailed out on time for the next weeks game...

Whoever takes the shirt to the game must have themselves, and any other DownLow or texAAAAsports junkies sign the shirt and have a picture taken with all of you and the tshirt.

You are not to wear or wash the shirt or sign it more than once and we'll see how it looks come December and week 16...

Now this is where you all come in...We need people to pick one game from your teams season and PM me with that date so we can get a tentative schedule...Only one visit allowed per town in the first 11 weeks...we'll have to play it by ear come playoff time...now FOR EXAMPLE: if i take it to a forney game and later on somebody takes it to their teams game and they happen to be playing forney, then thats ok...just dont sign the shirt twice, hopefully it will be running out of room come week 16...

Once you get your date reserved I'll let you know you have it and you'll have to PM me your address so I can write it down and make sure that the person who has the shirt the week before can get it to you...We are prefering that an adult be the one taking care of it, but seeing is how I am taking it to a game, thats not always gonna be possible...

Ill get started on the T-shirt and you all start picking a date...hehe, sorry Burnet folks, but I'll be bringing it with me when I make my trip for the game I'll be attending on Sept 24th vs Austin Reagan... ...

Thanks
Jason & RangerMom

Schedule:

3A SCHEDULE

Aug 27: West Orange Stark vs Jasper (WOS1)
Set 3: Marlin vs Waco University (marlin fan)
Sep 10: Bridgeport vs Argyle (slpybear)
Sep 17: Sinton vs Beeville (Sinton66)
Sep 24: Caldwell vs La Grange (CHS_Grad '85)
Oct 1: Rockdale vs La Grange (Pudlugger)
Oct 8: Abilene Wylie vs Sweetwater (wildstangs)
Oct 15: Barbers Hill vs Huffman (BHKrystal06)
Oct 22: Greenwood vs Pecos (Ranger Mom)
Oct 29: Vernon vs Graham (fury900)
Nov 5: Edna vs Cuero (old green)

*Round 1: TBD - Burnet OR Forney game (jason) :D :D
*Round 2
*Round 3
*Round 4
*Div I Final
*Div II Final: TBD (Sans Couth)

Hupernikomen
10-14-2004, 01:40 PM
If I go to this game can I sign the shirt again??

jason
10-14-2004, 01:49 PM

You are not to wear or wash the shirt or sign it more than once and we'll see how it looks come December and week 16...

AND

Now this is where you all come in...We need people to pick one game from your teams season and PM me with that date so we can get a tentative schedule...Only one visit allowed per town in the first 11 weeks...we'll have to play it by ear come playoff time...now FOR EXAMPLE: if i take it to a forney game and later on somebody takes it to their teams game and they happen to be playing forney, then thats ok...just dont sign the shirt twice, hopefully it will be running out of room come week 16...

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Hupernikomen
10-14-2004, 02:05 PM
bah!

jason
10-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
bah! :D :tongue: :D :tongue: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RBARKER
10-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
If I go to this game can I sign the shirt again??

Hey Huper come to the meeting place and we will get you in the picture atleast.

Ranger Mom
10-14-2004, 04:14 PM
With the post office being closed on Monday...did the shirt make it to Krystal yet??

jason
10-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
With the post office being closed on Monday...did the shirt make it to Krystal yet?? yes, she has it....you should know im on top of things....

Ranger Mom
10-14-2004, 04:38 PM
yes, she has it....you should know im on top of things....

:hand: Please.....you have pull with the United States Postal Service now??

jason
10-14-2004, 04:41 PM
:hand: Please.....you have pull with the United States Postal Service now?? i have pull with everything and everybody....:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue::tongue:

Ranger Mom
10-14-2004, 04:43 PM
i have pull with everything and everybody....:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tongue::tongue:

Only in your dreams Jason!:p

jason
10-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Only in your dreams Jason!:p
haha SO

RBARKER
10-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Alright folks lets get together tonight and show the Downlow we have spirit @ BH. remember we will sign the shirt and take pictures in front of the elevator at the begining of the third quarter.

huff78
10-15-2004, 09:29 AM
I'll be there to get Huffman in the pic. MomMac may come too!

RBARKER
10-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Cool it will be good to meet you huffman folks

jason
10-15-2004, 02:57 PM
you all play nice...well you dont have to play nice, just dont hurt the shirt...:D :D :D

huff78
10-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Be careful RBARKER, this is DadMac, Please, don't get me confused with the wierd dude who runs our local site. wierd becaues he has a hundred different names on his own site. He will ask and answer his own questions on a regular basis.
Everyone knows DadMac wants to "Kill The Hill". They have been our nemesis for over 30 years. I was a member of the first Falcon team to post a defeat over the Hill (1978) and have a son on the team this year, so I'm looking for a repeat. Coach Baker, should have a better handle on how to play things this year, letting the lead slip away last year was a major disappointment.
Good Luck Eagles! Should be a good game.