PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Football`

CTownHardHitter07
11-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Caldwells Kendrick Pittman ran for over 300 yards on the Troy Defense...who thinks he will have a big game against the Lorena Defense and put points on the board and get us into the playoffs?

GoForIt
11-04-2003, 12:27 PM
I want to believe that. Remember that Lorena will key on him based on the Troy footage. Teamwork - good luck!

cant stop me
11-04-2003, 03:03 PM
umm there is a big diference between Troy D and Lorena D..

CHS_Drummer04
11-04-2003, 07:09 PM
I think the Hornets will be ready for them. This is the seniors last game at Hornet field and will be looking for a win. It is also the determination for the final playoff spot in our district. GO HORNETS!!! BEAT LORENA!!!

marlin fan
11-04-2003, 07:33 PM
GO HORNETS SWARM LORENA

next generation
11-04-2003, 07:55 PM
I think Lorena will win because they'll key on Pittman and #7.

keep_it_real
11-04-2003, 08:42 PM
I still say this is a toss up.

GoForIt
11-04-2003, 10:50 PM
The difference in this game is how Caldwell plays defense immediately after a score. Historically, the team lets its guard down and causes a yo-yo scoring effect. It would be great to see consistent effort on both sides of the ball. After watching the Hornets put forth an all-out Homecoming effort in the 11-point win over Giddings which was almost worse before they killed the clock late, I KNOW the team has the potential.

The secret ingredients are focus and determination and each player giving 110 percent on EVERY play (that means even the reserves keeping the guys pumped between plays). I could be wrong, but I sense that the burnt orange want this one pretty badly so they can get a taste of the playoffs before really busting through next season.

The time is now, guys. GOOD LUCK!

CHS_Drummer04
11-05-2003, 12:30 AM
GoForIt:
The difference in this game is how Caldwell plays defense immediately after a score. Historically, the team lets its guard down and causes a yo-yo scoring effect. It would be great to see consistent effort on both sides of the ball. After watching the Hornets put forth an all-out Homecoming effort in the 11-point win over Giddings which was almost worse before they killed the clock late, I KNOW the team has the potential.

Good words; I think that the coaches and players all need to read, understand, and implement this philosophy. I think then they would be the Hornets that I know they can be, every game.
The secret ingredients are focus and determination and each player giving 110 percent on EVERY play (that means even the reserves keeping the guys pumped between plays). I could be wrong, but I sense that the burnt orange want this one pretty badly so they can get a taste of the playoffs before really busting through next season.

The time is now, guys. GOOD LUCK!

CHS_Drummer04
11-05-2003, 12:32 AM
oops...commentary got erased.

Good words GoForIt. I think that all the coaches and players need to read, understand, and implement this philosophy. Then they would be the Hornets that I know they can be every single game. GO HORNETS!!! BEAT LORENA!!!

3Coms
11-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Lorena defense is the key to this game. Very good defense giving up few points. 28 total in first 7 games. 16 verses Rockdale. 27 verses Marlin. Should be a great game.

My take: Lorena 21 Caldwell 7