PDA

View Full Version : Any posters from Llano?

LHMom
10-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Time to start talking LH vs. Llano.

Llano will have it bad for LH after a 40+ to 0 loss at home in 2002, and a close dog-fight loss in LH last year. This year's game will be in Llano. They have an undefeated season thus far. Big and tough, but I dont' think they can hold off the 3-headed monster for 4 quarters.

3afan
10-09-2004, 04:46 PM
what kind of stadium does Llano have?

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2004, 04:47 PM
I believe they hang out elsewhere on the net, although I can't imagine why.

LHMom
10-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
what kind of stadium does Llano have?

Well, it's considerably bigger than LH's stadium. Good seating, but limited accommodations otherwise... But I didn't look around much the last time we were there in '03... it was pouring raining for the entire game. And it was dark. (ha ha)

Oh - the field wasn't too bad for the amount of rain we'd had. Of course we were comparing it to the Bandera field the week before that, which had mud/water standing in many areas.

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2004, 11:34 AM

olddawggreen
10-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Well, it's considerably bigger than LH's stadium. Good seating, but limited accommodations otherwise... But I didn't look around much the last time we were there in '03... it was pouring raining for the entire game. And it was dark. (ha ha)

Oh - the field wasn't too bad for the amount of rain we'd had. Of course we were comparing it to the Bandera field the week before that, which had mud/water standing in many areas.

But most importantly they have Coopers BBQ in town if you can get there early and get in. :D :D