Leopards,class of 75
10-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Gainesville Leopards 24, Sanger Indians 13

Buckeye80
10-09-2004, 12:34 AM
Back on track! Good job Leopards!:clap:

Keith7
10-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Good job Gainesville... It looks like they stuck to the running game this week to keep some of the weight off Sutton's back.. Lets get past Pilot Point next week with a win and then its smooth sailing into the playoffs... once again good job Leopards

Bullaholic
10-09-2004, 09:01 AM
This was a really good win for Gainesville....comes at a time when they really needed it. I really did not think they could beat Sanger without Purvey, but they did. They will definitely be in the hunt for the District title, and will be the "fav" if they get past Pilot Point. Congrats to the Leopards, but don't count Sanger out to make the playoffs.

PPHSfan
10-09-2004, 09:20 AM
The funny part is this.

If Gainesville gets past PP then they will be the favorite to win district, and they should. But if Pilot Point beats Gainesville next week, Keith will crown Sanger the District champ three weeks before PP and Sanger play.:hand:

Bullaholic
10-09-2004, 09:25 AM
lol PPHSfan.....You don't think Keith would rather see anybody but PP win the District now do you?

PPHSfan
10-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
lol PPHSfan.....You don't think Keith would rather see anybody but PP win the District now do you?

Trust me on this. Pilot Point could beat Gainesville 42-0 next week, and Keith would be on here telling me how Sanger is gonna KILL PP in the last game of the year.:D

Roll'em up
10-09-2004, 07:29 PM
I don't know what the rest of you think, but I have seen Gainseville play and I am very impressed with #20 at the running back. He has speed, quickness, and vision. I don't think the loss of Purvey is as bad as it's made out to be.

Keith7
10-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Roll'em up
I don't know what the rest of you think, but I have seen Gainseville play and I am very impressed with #20 at the running back. He has speed, quickness, and vision. I don't think the loss of Purvey is as bad as it's made out to be.

well what town are you from?? and that will explain why you think this

and have you ever seen purvey play??

and has your team ever lost the number 3 running back recruit in the state??

Keith7
10-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Trust me on this. Pilot Point could beat Gainesville 42-0 next week, and Keith would be on here telling me how Sanger is gonna KILL PP in the last game of the year.:D

Sanger is gonna beat Pilot Point.. Higgs is just too much to handle

HighSchool Fan
10-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
well what town are you from?? and that will explain why you think this

and have you ever seen purvey play??

and has your team ever lost the number 3 running back recruit in the state??

Purvey is the #3 all purpose back in the country.

Keith7
10-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Purvey is the #3 all purpose back in the country.

oops.. i think he got the point though.. he never replyed

Roll'em up
10-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Yes, I have seen Purvey. He has an incredible amount of talent. What I do think is that he is a front runner. When things are going well he looks like an all american, and when it's not going well he walks off of the field and doesn't play. I don't know much about the Gainesville program, I'm just going on what I have heard and observed. If this steps on your toes I'm sorry for that.

jason
10-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Purvey is the #3 all purpose back in the country. not right now hes not...for the next two weeks, he's a spectator...

jason
10-10-2004, 10:06 AM
When things are going well he looks like an all american, and when it's not going well he walks off of the field and doesn't play. did that happen?? if so, did you see it or just hear about it?

and im not criticizing, im just curious as to whether or not it did/didn't...

Bullaholic
10-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Good point Jason.....I think that is what Keith was trying to point out. Opinions based on "observations" are valid....opinons based on rumor do a disservice to everyone if they are perpetuated. Not trying to criticize either.

Roll'em up
10-10-2004, 10:33 AM
This was an observation. It appeared that when the going got tough, full effort wasn't given. This isn't necessarily the case...just what I observed.

Keith7
10-10-2004, 10:35 AM
This was an observation. It appeared that when the going got tough, full effort wasn't given. This isn't necessarily the case...just what I observed.

are you from royse city??

Rabbit'93
10-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
are you from royse city??

Nah he's from from Roll'em Up...Been there several times. :D