PDA

View Full Version : Monahans 47 - Ft. Stockton 48

Ranger Mom
10-08-2004, 11:49 PM
I didn't see that one coming!!

wildstangs
10-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Wow...looks like Stockton is on the right track to making the playoffs this year. I guess they will be Abilene Wylie's first round playoff opponent.

Ranger Mom
10-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Are they bigger than Monahans?

wildstangs
10-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Stockton has 686 kids. They are the largest in the district.

DirtRoad
10-09-2004, 12:18 AM
BUT THEY ONLY PLAYED 18 KIDS TONIGHT, JV FOLDED(GRADES).
GREENWOOD BY 21 NEXT WEEK, EASY!!

Ranger Mom
10-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by DirtRoad

So the Greenwood J.V. won't be playing Fort Stockton next week??

And...why do you type in all caps...it sure does make it hard to read!!

DirtRoad
10-09-2004, 01:07 AM
ALL I KNOW IS STOCKTON DID NOT PLAY MONAHANS THIS WEEK IN A JV GAME, FRESHMAN GAME ONLY(12-12 TIE).

i type in all caps because i am a loudmouth drunk and the most honest person you will ever meet...i say what i think and it is ususaly the truth(as i see it).

but from here on out i will never type in caps again...i do not want to offend anybody, especially somebody's mom. i respect all moms'.

y'all should take the district easy, the panthers was just lucky tonight. they ain't that good.

QuailKiller
10-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Dirt Road,
You type in caps cause you hit the cap lock key and are too stupid to get it out of caps.
I saw you there tonight in the parking lot at 1/2 time knock'en down suds. Did you see how the Panthers scored the OT touchdown? It was not in that stupid 'punt formation offense', they lined up and hand'ed off on the left side like I told'em to do.
That dumb @ss OC thinks he is so smart now because he got away with using that ignorant arena league/canadian football BS tonite. WE WILL HAVE A NEW OC NEXT YEAR AND BE GOOD, THAT IS A FOR SURE. (sorry mom for the caps, just wanted to make a point)

lobo12
10-09-2004, 03:00 AM
did you mean greenwood will win next week by 21 or stockton will beat them by 21???

DirtRoad
10-09-2004, 07:03 AM
greenwood by 21.

ain't that what i type the first time or am i the one that needs to sober up?

Ranger Mom
10-09-2004, 08:32 AM
greenwood by 21.

ain't that what i type the first time or am i the one that needs to sober up?

Now that I went back and read it, I see what you said.

I thought you meant OVER Greenwood by 21...and I was stone cold sober!!

Maybe I need a drink!:D

Oh yeah...your All Caps doesn't offend me, it just makes it hard to read if there are several lines of it.

I, myself, ALSO use caps when STRESSING to make a point!!:p

westtexasfan
10-09-2004, 10:26 AM

DIRTROAD, you must have had a few drinks if you said that stockton only had 18 players because they had atleast about 30 players on the team, another thing Ft.Stockton did not get lucky, both teams played good, Monahans could not stop the Panthers all night, I think the panthers will beat greenwood by atleast 10

DirtRoad
10-09-2004, 10:59 AM
they only played 18 players. the rest of that on the sideline was what was left of the jv.

a FEW drinks, i had a few by 6:00 pm, but i can tell that all those guys on the sidelines are just that, on the sidelines!!!!!!

westtexasfan
10-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I think they played more then 18 players, well give those 18 players credit then for taking it to your team, good luck against lamesa

QuailKiller
10-09-2004, 04:46 PM
All Greenwood has to do is stop QB (Jefferson) and you stop Stockton. Heard on the radio he had 400+ total yards(rushing/passing/returns) and 4 td's. Everybody else has stopped him except Monahans, not sure why because they have stopped some good people in other games.
Heard Greenwood lines up and runs over people, MY KINDA TEAM!

WISH WE HAD THAT ATTITUDE OVER HERE.

one&gone
10-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Stop Jefferson Please! If Stocktons Defense can hold up they will win. They have a nice back in Garvin, he is a hard nose tough football player. He deserves alot of the credit. If one of them goes down so goes stockton.:confused:

Wtx_coach
10-11-2004, 10:29 AM
First of all I really dont think no team has stopped Jefferson this year, they might have contained him a little bit better but theres not a team that can really stop a great athlete like that around west texas, and Yes that Garvin kid is a powerful runner, I think it will be a tougher task for the Panthers to run in Greenwood though, but I will take the Panthers in this one by 4

one&gone
10-11-2004, 10:50 AM
That what I was trying to imply no one will stop him. Hope the injury doesnt bite stockton.