PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious movies....

BHKrystal06
11-12-2003, 04:01 PM
New topic guys! What's the most hilarious movie you've ever seen?

Mine, "Wrongfully Accused."

SintonFan
11-12-2003, 04:03 PM
"Happy Gilmore" You gotta smile just thinking about it.

the-O-fence
11-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Animal House

Bellville22
11-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Dumb and Dumber, Office Space, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Zoolander

JasperDog94
11-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Major Payne

JasperDog94
11-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail recently came out with the "new-ultra-extended-director's-uncut-never-before-seen-cool" version of the film. On the box it says, "Includes the real Holy Grail." :D

CatWoman
11-12-2003, 04:32 PM
SintonFan:
"Happy Gilmore" You gotta smile just thinking about it.Ditto - and Water Boy cracks be up too. Adam Sandler is funny.

crzyjournalist03
11-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Shrek...I know it's supposed to be a kids' movie, but for some reason, I die laughing every time I watch it...especially when the bird is singing and explodes, then suddenly the princess is cooking three eggs...

St. Ivender
11-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Bellville22:
Dumb and Dumber, Office Space, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, ZoolanderA big ditto to this list. It is hard to find anyone who has even seen Office Space. To this list I would add Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Raising Arizona, and O' Brother Where Art Thou.

sharpie
11-12-2003, 04:42 PM
How can you forget Something about Mary and Kingpin?

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 05:04 PM
Major Payne, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion (gotta watch it with my daughter though) and Son-In-Law.

(I just love stupid movies!!)

weatherag07
11-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Ranger Mom:
Major Payne, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion (gotta watch it with my daughter though) and Son-In-Law.

(I just love stupid movies!!)I LOVE Romy and Michelle's HS Reunion!! I just saw ELF on Sunday...Will Ferrel cracks me up!!

X21AAAPlayer
11-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Just married, O' Brother Where Art Thou, any Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler movie minus the truman show. I never liked that one much.

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 05:16 PM
I also liked that Adam Sandler movie where he has the little boy - his roommates kid and he wants to adopt him...

What in the heck is that movie called???

the-O-fence
11-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Ranger Mom:
I also liked that Adam Sandler movie where he has the little boy - his roommates kid and he wants to adopt him...

What in the heck is that movie called???BIG DADDY, that is a funny show

weatherag07
11-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Ranger Mom:

What in the heck is that movie called???Big Daddy? that one is pretty cute.
I know it's a cartoon, but I LOVE Lilo and Stitch...that part where Stitch makes a fake San Fransisco and tears it apart cracks me up everytime!!! The whole movie makes me laugh! :D

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 05:22 PM
I went iand saw Finding Nemo Saturday - that was pretty good. My husband loves Toy Story!

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 05:23 PM
Ranger Mom:
I went and saw Finding Nemo Saturday - that was pretty good. My husband loves Toy Story!OOPS!! I hit quote instead of edit!!

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

jason
11-12-2003, 05:24 PM
I would vote for 'Swingers' or 'The Boondock Saints'....they're great movies, and soo funny...

pirate4state
11-12-2003, 05:42 PM
There are too many, but a few personal faves are:
Very Bad Things (I love dark humor), Office Space, My Cousin Vinny, Meet the Parents, Mystery Men, Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure and the grand daddy of them all -- AIRPLANE! :D :D :D Like I said there are A LOT, but these are just a few of my favorites. :)

DawgFan91
11-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Funniest recent movie to me has to be Old School... Any Owen Wilson comedy is great, too.

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-12-2003, 05:58 PM
It..Have to be dont be a menace by society while drink your juice in the hood aka menace to society...

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 06:02 PM
pirate4state:
There are too many, but a few personal faves are:
Very Bad Things (I love dark humor), Office Space, My Cousin Vinny, Meet the Parents, Mystery Men, Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure and the grand daddy of them all -- AIRPLANE! :D :D :D Like I said there are A LOT, but these are just a few of my favorites. :) MEGA MEGA dittos on Airplane.....classic..Leslie Nielsen is one of the funniest actors ever. Don't forget the Naked Gun movies too. And Hot Shots Part 1 and Part deux

BHKrystal06
11-12-2003, 06:03 PM
pirate4state:
.....and the grand daddy of them all -- AIRPLANE! :D :D :D Like I said there are A LOT, but these are just a few of my favorites. :) AIRPLANE! was a great movie. I love watching it, and it never gets old. :D :D

BHKrystal06
11-12-2003, 06:05 PM
OMG! I just realized I'm not a scrub anymore!!! YAY! :D :D :D :D :D

bearcat1
11-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Bringin Down The House, I bought this DVD and I can't stop laughin every time I watch it (which is alot since I have no life now).

If you have seen it, a really funny part is when Queen L walks downstairs in the morning and goes into the kitchen lookin around, saying "WHERE DEM BISCUITS" LOL

bc

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 06:10 PM
BHKrystal06:
OMG! I just realized I'm not a scrub anymore!!! YAY! :D :D :D :D :D CONGRATS!!!! (It feels like a real achievement - doesn't it??) :D :D

BHKrystal06
11-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Ranger Mom:

BHKrystal06:
OMG! I just realized I'm not a scrub anymore!!! YAY! :D :D :D :D :D CONGRATS!!!! (It feels like a real achievement - doesn't it??) :D :D Actually, it DOES feel like an achievement. Even though all I had to do was post, I'm proud of myself! LOL.

sinton66
11-12-2003, 06:50 PM
All, or at least MOST of you are too young to remember this one, but one of the funniest I've ever seen was "Banannas" with Woody Allen. I'm really not all that much of a Woody Allen fan, but that one was funny.

CHS_DT#75
11-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Not Another Teen Moive, old school, scary movie 3, they are so stupid its hilarious.

PPHSfan
11-12-2003, 07:26 PM
Caddy Shack

When Bill Murray talks about being a caddy for the Dalai Lama

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald ... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a 10,000-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

CLASSIC

msgp
11-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Old School, There's Something about Mary, Throw Momma from the Train (I like dark humor too), Bullets Over Broadway (Woody Allen's funniest), and my all time favorite - Pulp Fiction.

pirate4state
11-12-2003, 09:00 PM
PPHSfan:
Caddy Shack

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald ... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a 10,000-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

CLASSICOMG---I'm laughing so hard--now I've got to put it on.

3afan2K3
11-12-2003, 09:07 PM
crzyjournalist03:
Shrek...I know it's supposed to be a kids' movie, but for some reason, I die laughing every time I watch it...especially when the bird is singing and explodes, then suddenly the princess is cooking three eggs...www.shrek2.com (http://www.shrek2.com)

BrahmaMom
11-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Dream Team. Didn't make it big at the box office, but it's a hit at our house. May be one of those "you have to have been there" kinda movies, but I love it.

weatherag07
11-12-2003, 09:16 PM
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...it'll be time for that one in less than a month!!!! :D

weatherag07
11-12-2003, 09:17 PM
AUGH! YEA!! I'm on varsity now!!! People can't pick on me b/c I'm not a scrub anymore!!
holla! :D :) wink :p :D :cool:

jason
11-12-2003, 09:19 PM
weatherag07:
AUGH! YEA!! I'm on varsity now!!! People can't pick on me b/c I'm not a scrub anymore!!
holla! :D :) wink :p :D :cool: ur in college station though...we can get ya for that... :D

pirate4state
11-12-2003, 09:23 PM
PPHSfan:
Caddy Shack

CLASSICThe best part of this scene is that he has the kid pinned to the wall w/ a pitchfork. :) :D

weatherag07
11-12-2003, 09:31 PM
jason:

weatherag07:
holla! :D :) wink :p :D :cool: ur in college station though...we can get ya for that... :D yeah, I know! Go on all you want about our football season-I'll most likely agree on everything when it comes to that!!! :D

CowboyFan
11-12-2003, 10:10 PM
Big Trouble, Office Space, Mayor Payne, Romy& Michelles high school reunion, Just Married...

the-O-fence
11-13-2003, 12:59 AM
Anyone ever seen Dazed and Confused? it was pretty good.

therealbulldogs
11-13-2003, 01:08 AM
I gotta go with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. That is my family! :D

pirateman98
11-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Here are a couple of my favorites. 1)Steel Magnolias 2)Anger Management 3)Deliver Us From Eva 4)Bringing Down the House 5)Too Wong **

District303aPastPlayer
11-13-2003, 01:22 AM
The Sandlot
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: District303aPastPlayer ]</small>

crunkandfocused
11-13-2003, 03:28 AM
jason:
I would vote for 'Swingers' or 'The Boondock Saints'....they're great movies, and soo funny...The Boondock Saints is a GREAT movie. I hear they are supposed to be coming out with a sequel to it.
Anyways, here's my list:
Robbin Hood, Men in Tights, All the Naked Gun Movies, Half Baked, Airplane, Animal House, Billy Madison... there are way too many. I could go on for days.

SintonFan
11-13-2003, 03:35 AM
Lots of good movies out there. I going to rent or buy many of these. My god, I can't believe I forgot about Caddy Shack. Airplane was good too. Too mant to list...

xlr8tor
11-13-2003, 03:47 AM
Here are some of my favorites.

Happy Gilmore
O brother where art thou
Liar Liar - kind of sad in a way, yet very funny
Dumb and Dumber
What about Bob
Groundhog Day
The Ghost and Mr. Chicken - an old Don Knotts flic
Murder by Death - Have to pay very close attention to catch all the humerous lines
Water Boy
Uncle Buck
Fletch Lives
The first and second Home Alone movies
City Slickers
The Princess Bride
Renissance Man
Mo' Money
Bulletproof - Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler, good
A Leauge of their own
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Oscar - pretty good comedy for Stallone
Vacation
Christmas Vacation
Vegas Vacation
Cowboy Way
King Ralph
Dream Team
Opportunity Knocks - good Dana Carvey movie

And perhaps my favorite, Houseguest. Sinbad and Phil Hartman were hillarious is this one. Just my take.

Wildcat81
11-13-2003, 06:07 AM
I like Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence,Stripes with Bill Murray.

Soleus
11-13-2003, 08:31 AM
I thought Rat Race was pretty funny. Also loved Office Space.

Matthew328
11-13-2003, 08:44 AM
Dumb and Dumber is my all time favorite...Old School is close second..then Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison..5th is probably Friday..

BUT Dream Team is VERY underrated..the part where they are in the Holland Tunnel and one guy says "You know the Tunnel runs under the Hudson River" then Michael Keaton tells the crazy guy (they all were crazy) "If just one of those tils come loose millions of gallons of water will come rushing in and we'll drown" well the crazy guy starts screaming and freaking out and then the guy who thinks he is God's son says in a real biblical voice "I'll hold the water back!" LOL LOL freakin hilarious..

pirate4state
11-13-2003, 09:51 AM
A couple more I thought of and didn't see on anyones list: Austin Powers (the 1st one), Up in Smoke, Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein & The Mummy & any of their movies!!, The Pink Panther, Stir Crazy, Beverly Hills Cop, American Pie and the list goes on...

Anyone ever seen Dazed and Confused? it was pretty good.I saw Dazed & Confused & it was good!!
I thought Rat Race was pretty funnyRat Race was hiliarious!! I don't know how I forgot about that one. When the dad wouldn't stop for his daughter to poo & next scene she's got her a** hanging out the window!!! http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif

JasperDog94
11-13-2003, 11:33 AM
Man, how could I have forgotten about Caddyshack? This guy in our church can do a perfect Bill Murray impersonation. It cracks me up everytime I hear him do it. :D

Downsouth
11-13-2003, 11:36 AM
I can't believe no one said, "History of the World" with Greg Hines and Mel Brooks. "It's good to be the king."

pirateman98
11-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Here are some more that I can think of.

1.See No Evil, Hear No Evil
2.The Toy
3.Something to Talk About
4.Erin Brockovich
5.Grumpy Old Men
6.Sister Act 1&2

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: pirateman98 ]</small>

Bongo
11-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Booty Call (sorry Brahmamom, I did watch it)
Barbershop

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Wasn't there a movie that starred Emilio Estevez called "Loaded Weapon" or something like that?? I thought that movie was SO funny!! :D :D

weatherag07
11-13-2003, 12:14 PM
I thought Johnny Depp was great in Pirates of the Carribean. He cracked me up!

QBKilla
11-13-2003, 01:55 PM
Funniest movie ever-OLD SCHOOL. Then Roadtrip, Van Wilder and Saving Silverman.

cant stop me
11-13-2003, 02:02 PM
OLD SCHOOL, finding nemo, ice age, night at the roxbery how ever u spell that..., anything with will ferrel

District303aPastPlayer
11-13-2003, 02:41 PM
NEMO!!

pirate4state
11-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Here are a few more: Fargo, Nurse Betty, The Ref, Harlem Nights, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Beverly Hills Ninja, The Cable Guy, Orange County, Dogma, Clerks and MallRats.

southtexasrat
11-13-2003, 05:19 PM
For you oldtimers - blazing saddles and for you golfers out there - tin cup