PDA

View Full Version : Wharton - 51 vs. Needville - 3

LogieJoeBean001
10-08-2004, 10:54 PM
What a game. Wharton came through big. When I left, there was only 2 or 3 minutes left in the game and Wharton was winning with a score of 51 to 3.

Way to go Tigers. Keep playing the way you did tonight and you'll go far. I'm so proud of you guys. What a way to go!

bc 76
10-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Thats more like it ,play defense like we are capable of playing.If Wharton can play defense like they are capable of playing they will go far in the playoffs.Well the real test comes next week against West Columbia.Great game kids you make me proud.

SintonFan
10-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Congratulations Tigers! I agree with you. If Wharton developes a consistant defense Watch Out!:eek:

LogieJoeBean001
10-09-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Congratulations Tigers! I agree with you. If Wharton developes a consistant defense Watch Out!:eek:

Thanks SintonFan! Coming from you, this is a big compliment.

LogieJoeBean001
10-09-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by bc 76
Thats more like it ,play defense like we are capable of playing.Well the real test comes next week against West Columbia.

The defense sure showed up to play last night. It was a big change from the last two weeks. It's on to West Columbia next week and I agree with you, this will be one of Wharton's biggest challenges. At least it's a home game and I hope that helps to get the kids inspired. There was a good crowd support last night. It looked like there were just as many, if not more, Tiger fans in the stands than there were Bluejay fans. Work hard this next week Tigers, because this next week is probably gonna be a dogfight. Keep focused defense and play the kind of game you played last night and good things will happen!

Go Big Blue!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: