PDA

View Full Version : Cameron 41 - Caldwell 17

CHS_Grad '85
10-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Congrates to the Yoemen... good luck with the rest of the season... stay healthy

HornetMom
10-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Congrats to the yoemen.

Hornets, way to fight and stay with it. On to next week.

Pudlugger
10-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Congratats to Cameron, looks like yall are the team to beat in D19. :)

big daddy russ
10-08-2004, 10:55 PM
I didn't expect that. Congrats, Yoe.

jason
10-08-2004, 10:57 PM
interesting

faithfuldog
10-08-2004, 11:01 PM
way to go yoemen... i thought it would be closer. ..y'all are for real.

Cameronbystander
10-09-2004, 05:56 AM
The difference in this year's team is the maturity of the offensive line. Everybody on the team has matured and worked hard but now Ryan Mullins has the time to get the ball to the speedsters and they are making the plays.

Also with 22 starters they just wear down the other team. I watched the first half before leaving to go to the Rogers/Lexington game and unless Ryan gets hurt or they lose some major talent to grades, the Yoemen will be tough to beat in their district. Another good thing is that they are the smallest school in the district which puts them in DII no matter what (as long as they make the playoffs).

Hutto, LaGrange, Giddings, and Rockdale better have their running shoes ready and tighten down those chin straps because the Yoe are going to hit you hard on defense and run by you on offense.

CHS_CG
10-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Congrats to the Yoemen.. I was hoping that we could keep it closer but it just didnt happen...To our guy: just move on watch the tapes and get ready for hutto next week! to our injured get healthy guys and hope yall feel better soon!

Go Caldwell beat Hutto!

cgaceb
10-09-2004, 08:25 PM
How about both us and Cameron win the next 7 seven and meet again in the quarter finals at Kyle field. By them we will be well and you will see what Caldwell really has.

theyoefnshow
10-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Please. Your game winner was in the game start to finish and almost got taken out more than once. I don't care who else was missing, he is your man and you guy still didn't come close. Face facts that a powder puff schedule doesn't hide a mediocre team when they play one that is simply better than they are. Besides, Caldwell will end up going D1 IF they make playoffs.

hutex04
10-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Caldwell is at hutto for Hutto's homecoming. What injuries have Caldwell experienced?

CHS_CG
10-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Hutex04 I would rather not say who or what kinda injuries we have for 3 reasons...1 I do not know everybody who is injured...2 I dont know how bad they are and 3 I dunno if the guys are ready to release that info on the broad.... I am sure you know people who could tell ya. As for yoeshow I said it already just worry about yalls game next week and let Caldwell do the same.... why is it you are the only one who wants to live in the past??

hutex04
10-10-2004, 01:38 AM
CHS, dont let Yoe get to you. He talks alot of s*it and should be more respectable to other teams in the district. All he does is make Cameron look bad. Which im sure Cameron has great fans and great players. :) Good luck to Cameron next week, and i would say the same to Caldwell but yall are playing hutto so i cant say that haha.

theyoefnshow
10-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Ok lemme get this straight, You say I talk trash yet even when Cameron did play Caldwell I wished them luck and you didn't? Funny. As for living in the past, no but for WEEKS all these Caldwell posters talked about how dominate they would be over Cameron and I knew that would not happen. It's not talking trash my friend. Besides......if you want the truth, Hutto is actually the team that I have a question mark about when it comes to playing Cameron. I know nothing about them to say we're going to roll over them. You wanted honesty, you have it. As for my 1st, 2nd 3rd remark, I look at Cameron to take it. Why? I don't think they will lose to the next 4 teams that's why. La Grange = obviously down. Giddings = on again/off again good weeks. Rockdale = good defense/so so offense, we will outlast them PLUS regaining the bell is a factor, Hutto =....only thing I can say about this is it's last regular season game AND it's a Yoe field. No way those Sr's want to lose their last regular game at home after such a spectacular season.

sinton66
10-10-2004, 08:28 AM
There's always something good to be said about winning and losing with grace and allowing your opponents to maintain their dignity. One should never wish to be viewed as "gloating" after a victory, or "carrying a grudge" after a loss. Not making any accusations here, just my humble opinion.

cHs_gUaRd_06
10-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Please. Your game winner was in the game start to finish and almost got taken out more than once. I don't care who else was missing, he is your man and you guy still didn't come close. Face facts that a powder puff schedule doesn't hide a mediocre team when they play one that is simply better than they are. Besides, Caldwell will end up going D1 IF they make playoffs.

What's your problem? What's the point in being like that? Yall won, okay. You've have 2 or 3 days 2 celebrate, now concentrate on next Friday, not us anymore. I sure hope your not a senior because that's a little inmature for you. Everyone else is concentrating on their new game...not the old one. All you're doing is making Cameron look bad. Not just the football team, but the town as a whole.

theyoefnshow
10-10-2004, 10:12 AM
remember kids, it's just a game in the end

HornetMom
10-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
. Besides, Caldwell will end up going D1 IF they make playoffs.

According to the enrollment numbers, Giddings, La Grange and Manor have higher #s than Caldwell. So D1 is not a given.

HornetMom
10-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
There's always something good to be said about winning and losing with grace and allowing your opponents to maintain their dignity. One should never wish to be viewed as "gloating" after a victory, or "carrying a grudge" after a loss. Not making any accusations here, just my humble opinion.

Thanks. We all get carried away, me included, with the talk, the stats, the schedules, the whoe nine yards....The rivalry between Cameron and Caldwell has been going on for years and will continue for many years to come. . Thank goodness this year's game is over. Caldwell played hard and we had some injuries result from it, but they never gave up, nor did alot of us fans. I for one will stand behind them and defend them and our fans to the end, no matter where that may be.

Hornets, you make me and the community proud and now, on to Hutto. Good luck to both teams and may both teams have an injury free game.

RTX 14
10-10-2004, 02:07 PM
congrats to cameron on the win, im sure both teams fought hard, i thought it would be a little closer though, good luck to both teams next week

CHSBaseball07
10-10-2004, 03:25 PM
as you can see....we had NO pass DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER....they looked like they playing catch in the backyard w/ their dad........lol........we will get better though

hutex04
10-10-2004, 04:11 PM
If caldwells pass defense is not good, than that hurts hutto. Since hutto runs 95% of the time lol

CHSBaseball07
10-10-2004, 04:39 PM
i think we have a pass defense......but we had some people out w/ injuries and that hurt too.....cameron did outplay us though

Dogman
10-11-2004, 08:15 AM
This is what I predict:

Rockdale, Cameron and Hutto. No particular order but Rockdale goes D1.

Caldwell - Hutto will be a good game but with Caldwell's injuries they are in trouble. I figure both teams running games are about equal but Hutto has a very good QB and a great TE. Those 2 guys will make the difference.

theyoefnshow
10-11-2004, 08:55 AM
Rockdale is D1 if those 3 go??? I thought Hutto was the bigger school?

HornetMom
10-11-2004, 09:38 AM
This is the #s for 19-3a

Manor 778
La Grange 637
Giddings 595
Caldwell 583
Rockdale 531
Smithville 519
Hutto 517
Cameron 483

Dogman
10-11-2004, 10:10 AM
I think Cameron will start off the playoffs against Bellville, Sealy or Altair Rice Consol. Rockdale will get Navasota or possible Bellville in D1. Rockdale will get Navasota unless they miss the Playoffs entirely and thats doubtful.

If Caldwell defeats Hutto then Caldwell would go as D1 and Rockdale is in DII with the Yoeman and get the winner of district 19-3A. Right now it looks like Altair Rice has a leg up on everyone with a win over Navasota in game 1 of district play.

hutex04
10-11-2004, 03:22 PM
We still have alot of games to play. Good luck to all 19 3a teams, hope yall have no injuries in ur games.