Goldenstick
10-08-2004, 09:56 PM
It's ugly!!!

spiveyrat
10-08-2004, 10:27 PM
:eek:

j_dog
10-08-2004, 10:51 PM
You just never know with BC! Congratulations on the big victory! :)

exbccards76'smom
10-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Playing two tough competitors helped us. Our second string played nearly the whole second half. It rained for awhile, and after that, the field got really messy. Big Red(our bird mascot) fell down and had to leave. She had mud all over her costume.

SintonFan
10-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Congratulations BC! Yall took it to them!:clap:

3ABirdMan
10-09-2004, 09:36 AM
The Cardinal Team from games #1, #2, & #3 showed up in Orangefield to play! Thank goodness the team from games #4 & #5 stayed home!

We were VERY dominationg all over the field, for most of the game. We did a good job tackling and hitting, and containing on the ends.

Orangefield is not as weak as the score indicates. They are very young at skill positions, and have some talent. Had they won this game, they would have been ;) "Helen Wheels";) for the rest of the season. I believe this let a lot of air out of their sails - Hang in there, my 408 neighbors! I'm pulling for you for the rest of the season.

X21AAAPlayer
10-09-2004, 07:15 PM
They played great but any word on Guidry? I know he was the one taken off on a backboard and I haven't heard anything yet.

Hupernikomen
10-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
The Cardinal Team from games #1, #2, & #3 showed up in Orangefield to play! Thank goodness the team from games #4 & #5 stayed home!

We were VERY dominationg all over the field, for most of the game. We did a good job tackling and hitting, and containing on the ends.

Orangefield is not as weak as the score indicates. They are very young at skill positions, and have some talent. Had they won this game, they would have been ;) "Helen Wheels";) for the rest of the season. I believe this let a lot of air out of their sails - Hang in there, my 408 neighbors! I'm pulling for you for the rest of the season.

I think #4 and #5 opponents had a lot to do with who showed up for BC. Great teams have a way of making good teams look bad. Just ask UT.

X Man
10-10-2004, 12:57 PM
What is your prediction for Bridge City's last game of the season?

setex
10-10-2004, 01:00 PM
WOS 40 BC 0

BC will be in playoffs though.

exbccards76'smom
10-10-2004, 01:56 PM
just wanted to show a little "grandma' brag...This is my son that played for BC in 2000 and his daughter...starting a family tradition!!

http://www.trianglefootball.net/football/2004/orangefield/bc2004pic0081.jpg

3ABirdMan
10-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I think #4 and #5 opponents had a lot to do with who showed up for BC. Great teams have a way of making good teams look bad. Just ask UT.

VERY TRUE! But opponents don't make you not hit and tackle, or miss assignments. Competition should make the weaker team perform at a higher level, and the stronger team play down to the competition (a coaches greatest challenge!). I know superior competition can make things appear differently, but it was as if we had no spark, and didn't try to compete on a higher level against Jasper and Silsbee. Friday, against Orangefield, we looked like we did in games 1-3, played with fire and emotion.

Perhaps this team just doesn't play "up" very well as the underdog, while performing at its' best when it is the stronger of the teams?