PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport vs. Little Elm--scores

BullsFan
10-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Bridgeport's currently leading 20-0.

Go BULLS!!

BullsFan
10-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Bulls are ahead, 26-7, with 7:03 left to play in the 3rd.

BullsFan
10-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Bridgeport 38 - Little Elm 35

Scary.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-09-2004, 12:32 AM
wow, i was sure bridgeport would win by alot more than that...anyway, congrats on the big win this week!!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Bridgeport won... and I guess that is what matters...

Comments...

The Bulls played above their heads in the 1st half, and below their heads in the second.

Special Teams needs to be taken out to the practice field and worked until the cows come home. This game was nowhere near as close as even the final score indicated. We absolutely cannot kick PATs.... Shoulda been six more points up on the board because of that.

The defense is steadily improving... if they keep it up the Bulls will be a big threat to take second in District.

Little Elm is a good ball club. I was impressed.

Welll, next week is Castleberry...

Chief Woodman
10-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Congrats to the bulls on the win. As usual they started slow and are now getting ready to peak in time for the Battle of the Big Sandy. PS- don't look past Castleberry 'cause Decatur will still be there two weeks from now.

slpybear the bullfan
10-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
PS- don't look past Castleberry 'cause Decatur will still be there two weeks from now.

????

Don't worry Chief, I don't think anyone mentioned the Bulls looking past ANYBODY this year. It is just nice to know that we can win a game and maybe play for second place in District.

Bullaholic
10-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Slpy....I think you are right on in your assesment of the Bulls personality right now....especially the special teams part. I think this year's Bulls team is a lot like a young lion cub.....it knows how to hunt , but it hasn't learned to kill yet. As far as looking past Castleberry to Decatur, I don't think they will because they have got all they can handle preparing each week because of the position changes and injuries. As to current perception of the Decatur game.....most people are gonna say the Bulls will be "Custer", and Decatur is the "Indians, and probably rightfully so....but they don't know about the intensity of the rivalry in the "Battle of Big Sandy", which tends to allow the discounting of records and such, as history indicates. The Bulls come to play every game.....and the "Herd"(i.e, Bull Nation) will be there in numbers to support them 100%.

slpybear the bullfan
10-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The Bulls come to play every game.....and the "Herd"(i.e, Bull Nation) will be there in numbers to support them 100%.

I like that.... HERD!