PDA

View Full Version : Sanger/Gainesville?

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Who takes it? I think Gville by a few. Close one

handNthedirt
10-08-2004, 12:55 PM
I agree, close one...didn't Sanger lose to Bonham?

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah, by a couple of points. Bonham is actually alot better this year. I think they will contend for the #3 and possibly the #2 spot in that district.

PPHSfan
10-08-2004, 01:06 PM
I don't know but this game is for second place in district :D

Keith7
10-08-2004, 01:11 PM
No its not.. Pilot Point's game next week is for 2nd place :D ;)

PPHSfan
10-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
No its not.. Pilot Point's game next week is for 2nd place :D ;)
LOL

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 01:21 PM
PPHS, you buyin me nachos and a pickle at this game?

PPHSfan
10-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
PPHS, you buyin me nachos and a pickle at this game?

I was planning on it. But we are going to sit on the Gainesville side. I can't handle the curse.

Keith7
10-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I was planning on it. But we are going to sit on the Gainesville side. I can't handle the curse.

what curse??

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
what curse??
There aint no curse, its just one of those fig newtons of him immagination.

Keith7
10-08-2004, 01:27 PM
You guys watch Sanger's QB tonight and try and tell me he isnt one of the top QB's in 3A

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 01:28 PM
I saw him in a scrimmage this year. He is definatly a good one. That back they have is pretty quick too. If Sanger could shore up that D Line, theyd be dangerous

Keith7
10-08-2004, 01:30 PM
I saw him in a scrimmage this year. He is definatly a good one. That back they have is pretty quick too. If Sanger could shore up that D Line, theyd be dangerous

yea Gainsville's Coach says their running back reminds him of LJ Searcy so he must be small and quick..

This should be a good game tonight I wish i could be there

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 01:40 PM
I saw him in a scrimmage this year. He is definatly a good one. That back they have is pretty quick too. If Sanger could shore up that D Line, theyd be dangerous LORD if THAT doesnt sound familiar!! good luck tonight guys!!!

Gsquared
10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Good luck to everybody tonight, and stay injury free!!! See you boys and girls Monday

Bullaholic
10-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Gonna stick with Sanger on this one....I think they're better than many think right now, and as I said in earlier posts....No Purvey will be a real drawback for Gainesville. (Besides I haven't forgiven Gainesville for stomping us 56-0 two years ago---just kiddin' keith7--heh.)

Keith7
10-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Gonna stick with Sanger on this one....I think they're better than many think right now, and as I said in earlier posts....No Purvey will be a real drawback for Gainesville. (Besides I haven't forgiven Gainesville for stomping us 56-0 two years ago---just kiddin' keith7--heh.)

you must have forgotten something cuz that game was just last year!! :D

but we did beat u two years ago too.. thats when i was playing ;)

Bullaholic
10-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Now I know the real reason you guys beat us so bad last year.

Keith7
10-08-2004, 04:29 PM
Now I know the real reason you guys beat us so bad last year.
lol.. i guess i kinda set myself up for that one

Bullaholic
10-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Keith....While we're talking Gainesville...there's something I wanted to ask you. Did McBath, Purvey, and the other DB from the State Champ team run track last year. When we held the Double "B" relays here in Feb., I told everybody that Gainesville would sweep the boy's dashes with no prob.....but Graham took nearly all of em'. Made me think maybe those guys didn't run, cause' they sure were plenty fast during Football season.

dogdad
10-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Gainesville by 3

Keith7
10-08-2004, 05:00 PM
Keith....While we're talking Gainesville...there's something I wanted to ask you. Did McBath, Purvey, and the other DB from the State Champ team run track last year. When we held the Double "B" relays here in Feb., I told everybody that Gainesville would sweep the boy's dashes with no prob.....but Graham took nearly all of em'. Made me think maybe those guys didn't run, cause' they sure were plenty fast during Football season.

gainesville ussually wins yalls double b relays if i remember coorectly.. but yea McBath ran track, but Purvey has never ran track for some reason.. our track team wasnt as strong last year as it was in the years past... i guess its like they say, speed on the track doesnt always relate to speed on the football field.. and vise versa