PDA

View Full Version : Poll here: Best of......

Titans
10-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Since Cuero and Sinton has the most posters, I'd say they have the best of....everything. I mean, they are normally popularity contests anyway, right?

I don't know, just guessing!

What I really want to know is if there is ANY BBQ place that can beat KREUS'S market in Lockhart?

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 11:15 AM
um......?????? words...words...words.....uh...words...

44INAROW
10-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Titans
Since Cuero and Sinton has the most posters, I'd say they have the best of....everything. I mean, they are normally popularity contests anyway, right?

HUH??:confused: :confused:

Sinton94
10-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Send us some and we'll let you know! I;m hungry!:wave:

Titans
10-08-2004, 12:17 PM
You and me both. Every so often I'll make the trip to Lockhart just to dive into their brisket and sausage.

I like Cowboy's in Salado too, but that's not near as good as Kreus's.

I grew up on Joe Cotton's in Robstown. I wonder if that's still all-u-can-eat?

Gobbla2001
10-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I've heard that that place in Llano, Cooper's, is the best hands down...

Haven't eaten at either place though, but I like Cuero's...

I've tried it at the Black's place in Lockhart... Nice lookin' place, oldest in Texas, but not that good...

May just be me, though...

I'd have to say the best I've had has been out of back-yards...

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Cooper's is good. My personal favorite was Stubbs, in Lubbock.

Keith7
10-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Deiter Brothers in Lindsay Texas is pretty good.. I would have to say its my favorite from the Gaiensville area..

Colters is good too though

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 12:32 PM
ive always loved ANYTHING from Prasek's Hillje Smokehouse :inlove:

raider red 2000
10-08-2004, 12:47 PM
cooper's-llano
stubb's - lubbock
hinze's - wharton- (the pecan pie better than my mom's)

Old Green
10-08-2004, 01:02 PM

What I really want to know is if there is ANY BBQ place that can beat KREUS'S market in Lockhart? We have the BBQ Station in Cuero . Pretty good eating, but I love Kreus's in Lockhart. I ride my Motorcycle up there at least twice a month to eat there.:clap:

Titans
10-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Never been to any BBQ places in Cuero, but don't they have a yearly cookout of some sorts?

You drive to Lockhart to eat at Kreus's? You're my hero!

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
We have the BBQ Station in Cuero . Pretty good eating, but I love Kreus's in Lockhart. I ride my Motorcycle up there at least twice a month to eat there.:clap: LOL...thats funny...i ride MY motorcycle up to Cuero and eat at the little Mexican food place on the way outa town goin towards Yoakum and Gonzales ......i think its across the street or close to it...from the carwash. thats some damn good food.

big daddy russ
10-08-2004, 01:52 PM
I grew up on Joe Cotton's in Robstown. I wonder if that's still all-u-can-eat?
One day a week they still have it. I forget which day, though. It's been so long.