PDA

View Full Version : Bayou Bowl

2futurecard'smom
10-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Bridge City vs Orangefield tonite is gonna be messy and they may have to swim! Rain still coming down here steady...........game could be determined by who can hang onto a slick football!
Go Big Red...............Bring home the Bayou Bowl Trophy!

WOS#74
10-08-2004, 08:59 AM
2futurecards,

Hope it is only a "sloppy game" due to weather and not how BC or OF plays.

I think this game is going to be closer than people think.

BC needs to work on defense. Right side is killing them on the pass. Jasper knew their weaknesses.

Good Luck to the cards and cats. Won't be there. Hopefully the Stangs will wipe up HJ.

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 09:01 AM
good luck to both teams! gotta love the muddy ones!! i think for the most part we're gonna get muddy tonight too!

2futurecard'smom
10-08-2004, 09:05 AM
WOS#74
I regretfully have to agree with you..................I think it will be a very close game and could go either way! I wish I could say that BC would dominate, but I just don't see it from the games I have watched them play. I would like to see them get their act together but I gotta see that before I believe it. This one is up for grabs tonight! Good luck with your game tonight!

Cat22
10-08-2004, 09:06 AM
I hope this is another classic just like last year. It will be very sloppy and may come down to who can hold on to the ball better. Lets hope no one gets injured on the wet field.

BlueBlood
10-08-2004, 09:49 AM
I would have picked BC in a blowout. However, because of the weather I will say that the game will be very close and either team could win. This kind of weather will evens the talent out.