PDA

View Full Version : Missouri vs. Baylor

sahen
10-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Well, we get a nationally televised game here at Baylor in Floyd Casey....its at 9 pm sat. night on FoxSports....so if u wanna watch flip it on there...my prediction
Baylor: 21
Missouri:35

Rocksolid
10-07-2004, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't call the game that close i like the mizzou alot in this one and can see them winning by 3 or 4 easy

texasjeremy
10-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Baylor is very tough at home and Missouri is a terrible road team, Baylor has a good chance of taking this game.

sahen
10-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Rocksolid
I wouldn't call the game that close i like the mizzou alot in this one and can see them winning by 3 or 4 easy

u might be right but mizzou is hardly great on teh road...i knwo baylor isnt anything to talk about but look at mizzou's games this year...they barely beat ark. st., lost to TROY ????, and barely beat Colorado (i dont konw mizzou's other game)....Colorado couldnt beat baylor in waco last year and they r worse this year than last...im not saying that Baylor will win teh game but i dont think it will be a blow out....remember UT beat baylor by 4 TDs in austin last weekend and they r number 5 in the nation, i dont think mizzou will fare better than UT....like i said, they still win it but closer than 3 or 4 TDs.....though i could be wrong...we r baylor

sahen
10-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
Baylor is very tough at home and Missouri is a terrible road team, Baylor has a good chance of taking this game.

:D wow...u realize ur the first person on this board to predict baylor to win a game this year other than me....maybe baylor is getting a little better....

texasjeremy
10-08-2004, 01:00 AM
You can definitly tell Baylor is turning the corner. I don't know how long you have been at Baylor and how much (if any) of watching Kevin Steele's teams play that you experienced. During the Steele era, Baylor didn't seem to ever be prepared, they never made adjustments, they were not in shape, and they gave up as soon as they fell behind. Morriss' teams battle, I was very impressed the way they went toe to toe with Texas in Austin, they had some very bad breaks, and Texas had things go their way, even though the score didn't indicate it, Baylor was battling Texas until the very end.

sahen
10-08-2004, 01:44 AM
i have been here for 2 years...so as long as morriss has been here...i can tell a difference in this team than last year in that regard too....baylor looks to me like they r going to continue to struggle on teh road but we r starting to really pick it up at home....even the fan support is getting better and the adminstration is going all out for this game...im not sure if we will get good attendance but it feels like a huge game here at baylor...and u r right about the players....the difference in the start of last year and this year is the players instead of thinkin there is a chance they will win, they believe they will and can win...watch on tv...hopefully the nation will be in for a surprise