PDA

View Full Version : What a great season Sinton Pirates!!!

SintonFan
12-03-2002, 01:29 AM
You guys conducted yourselve's well all season. You made it farther than almost all teams this year. Yall should be PROUD!!! I AM. Many of you will graduate this year and will realize in later years that you were Priceless to our community! We here are THAT PROUD OF YOU!!! Yall deserve it!!!

<small>[ December 03, 2002, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

SINTON81
12-03-2002, 02:15 AM
SintonFan:
You guys conducted yourselve's well all season. You made it farther than almost all teams this year. Yall should be PROUD!!! I AM. Many of you will graduate this year and will realize in later years that you were Priceless to our community! We here are THAT PROUD OF YOU!!! Yall deserve it!!!Ditto to that SintonFan.

sintonfan74
12-03-2002, 07:31 AM
SINTON PIRATES!!!!!! To a great group of kids I say "Job well done"

sinton66
12-03-2002, 07:35 AM
Eleven playoff games in three years, not too bad at all! It has been a very enjoyable ride. Is it Spring yet? :D :D :D Welcome to the board sintonfan74.

sintonfan74
12-03-2002, 08:17 AM
thanks 66....I got this website from your daughter..I've been reading your comments for about a month now.....thanks to all the sinton posts for a better view of the game...now can we play baseball? I'm ready...by the way you know you're from Sinton when your son who was raised in sinton who now lives in austin calls you last saturday and asked you to bring two super rolls to the game...YOU GOTTA LOVE THOSE SINTON PIRATES!!!!!!!!

vet93
12-03-2002, 09:35 AM
Sinton fans...I have really enjoyed following your team from afar this year. I told Sinton66 at the beginning of the season that I would root for you guys because he and the other Sinton posters were class acts. It sounds like your football team mirrors the example of the sinton fans on this board. Congratulations on a great season. The year isn't over for alot of these kids (baseball!!). Good luck and God Bless :)

PhiI C
12-03-2002, 12:26 PM
I agree with you Sinton Fan and the rest! It has been a great season and we were only stopped by another highly regarded team! We did great in football and we should really be good in baseball this spring! But the football team did great this year and one of the biggest accomplishments was beating Gregory-Portland this year! We had come close in the past but never could get a varsity win against G-P but this year's team did it at G-P in spite of the horn :) and you could feel the burden lifted in the stands when the final seconds ticked off! Great season Pirates!

sinton66
12-03-2002, 01:21 PM
vet93:
Sinton fans...I have really enjoyed following your team from afar this year. I told Sinton66 at the beginning of the season that I would root for you guys because he and the other Sinton posters were class acts. It sounds like your football team mirrors the example of the sinton fans on this board. Congratulations on a great season. The year isn't over for alot of these kids (baseball!!). Good luck and God Bless :) Vet93, you're a pretty classy guy yourself. Congratulations to you and the Ballinger Bearcats on a successful season also. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Might swing by and say Hi if I come that way for Christmas. We could go get a steak at Lowake!!!

jackrabbit40
12-03-2002, 01:42 PM
congrats sinton on a great year i was looking forward to a forney sinton title game again, maybe we'll see you in baseball again

Sinton94
12-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks to the entire SHS football program for a great year. Especially to this years Seniors. This is truly a unique and special group of young men that will never be forgotten. You have represented your town with class and sportsmanship beyond compare. There are many young people that have learned by your example and will now continue the winning tradition of SHS. We hope to see many of you playing at the next level. Good luck the rest of the year and in all of your future endeavors.
A fan for life!

Bellville22
12-03-2002, 02:01 PM
Congrats you guys. Y'all have been nothing but supportive of us all year, and we've done the same for you. Thanks for everything, hope to meet alot of you guys in the State Baseball Tourney next June.

vet93
12-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Sinton66...pm me if you are going to be in the area during christmas. I would love to meet you at Lowake for some onion rings and steak!

[/qb][/QUOTE]Vet93, you're a pretty classy guy yourself. Congratulations to you and the Ballinger Bearcats on a successful season also. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Might swing by and say Hi if I come that way for Christmas. We could go get a steak at Lowake!!![/QB][/QUOTE]

BIG19
12-03-2002, 02:24 PM
Sinton Players and Fans,
After watching from afar all year and then seeing you all in action this past weekend, I will have to say that you are one of the classiest bunch that I have run across in a very long while. It sure is nice to see how a community gets behind their kids! Congrats to both the players (specially the seniors) and the fans!! You all had a great ride and did the town/community/state proud!!!!! Best of luck in baseball and hope to see you in the finals again.
A green DAWG fan.