PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs. Iowa State

KTJ
10-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Finally, Aggy gets back on the road. While not against a stellar team, it's a road game that will really test Frantastic and his team. I think that is what most people are waiting to see--how they do away from College Station.

Iowa State is the North's version of Baylor. Except that Baylor is slowly getting better and ISU isn't--losing Seneca Wallace does that to you. (Remember two years ago when Iowa State was as high as 10th in the polls and a BCS possibility?)

Texas A&M - 38
Iowa State - 21

gobblerfan02
10-07-2004, 03:09 PM
As much as I like A&M, it'll be closer than you think.

Texas A&M 28
Iowa St. 21

DawgFan91
10-07-2004, 04:24 PM
I disagree. I don't particularly like A&M and think they will open this one up and win by at least 2 TD's. They are getting hot just in time for conference.

AggieJohn
10-07-2004, 04:51 PM
i like wise agree, losing senaca wallace was huge, while i don't think that A&M shut's them out, i don't think that Iowa State let's the scoreboard operator touch the home TD button.....A&M wins a very uninteresting game....the only thing not decided in this contest is who win's ISU homecoming court

DawgFan91
10-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
i like wise agree, losing senaca wallace was huge, while i don't think that A&M shut's them out, i don't think that Iowa State let's the scoreboard operator touch the home TD button.....A&M wins a very uninteresting game....the only thing not decided in this contest is who win's ISU homecoming court

Awesome signature. Brings back some memories...The "Truffle Shuffle" baby!!!!

CHSBaseball07
10-07-2004, 05:21 PM
I hate A&M with everything i have inside of me.....but it doesnt take a genius to figure out A&M is hot right now and they will win by 2 TD's or so..........

HOOK EM

AggieJohn
10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by CHSBaseball07
I hate A&M with everything i have inside of me.....but it doesnt take a genius to figure out A&M is hot right now and they will win by 2 TD's or so..........

HOOK EM

thank you.....

Bellville22
10-07-2004, 06:27 PM
A&M D-line dominates this game. Defense gets a score, offense keeps rolling...

Texas A&M 38
Iowa State 10

Texas Aggie
10-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah, A&M is just playing too hot right now for Iowa State to even get close.
Texas A&M-48
Iowa State-6

big daddy russ
10-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Iowa State runs the ball. A&M loves to hear that. Oh, and the Aggie offense is rolling right now.

Ags 36
ISU 7 (Garbage time TD)

AggieBob
10-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Player and coaches are fired up and have had great practices getting ready for their first chance to redeem themselfs on the road. A&M BIG!!!

A&M win by 28 or more easy....

AggieJohn
10-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by DawgFan91
Awesome signature. Brings back some memories...The "Truffle Shuffle" baby!!!! thanks for some love

AGs win huge, can't beat murphy, mcneal, and lewis in the state that it is in

IHStangFan
10-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by explayer2001
i like wise agree, losing senaca wallace was huge, while i don't think that A&M shut's them out, i don't think that Iowa State let's the scoreboard operator touch the home TD button.....A&M wins a very uninteresting game....the only thing not decided in this contest is who win's ISU homecoming court LMAO!! i love your responses sometimes. :thumbsup: i agree...unless Reggie McNeal just doesnt show up..... A&M wins BIG.

MtnAg
10-08-2004, 08:56 AM
The Aggies are hot right now and that might lead to a shutout of Iowa St. I say the Aggies put up 40 or so and Iowa Dosnt get more than 10. BHO Iowa St

MtnAg
10-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MtnAg
The Aggies are hot right now and that might lead to a shutout of Iowa St. I say the Aggies put up 40 or so and Iowa Dosnt get more than 10. BHO Iowa St

Pretty close! But this week will be the tell.

Can we go to O State and pull a upset? Im sure we will be the dog by atleast 7.

Gig'em