PDA

View Full Version : Oct 7,2004 Leon's Morning Show

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Leon sayz Good Morning 3ADownlow! Today I let the Blackcat OUt of the Bag. Marlin has it's homecoming tomorrow, and Coach Malone told the boyz to do something special, so Leon went to Mexia and kidnapped the Mascots, stuffed him in a Duffle bag and took off back To Marlin. Leon now has cat Dander all over his nice Caddy, Leon don't like Cats, so Leon's going down to the Brazos to let the cat out of the Bag. Now everyone give ole Leon a nice Good Morning. :wave: :crazy:

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Good Morining Leon.:)

Junkyard
10-07-2004, 07:42 AM
Morning Leon!!

IHStangFan
10-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Good morning Leon, whatchu got on my 40 homie?

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Good Morining Leon.:) Pilot Point Checking N dis Morning, Leon wants 2 know who R U all playing this week.:confused:

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Pilot Point Checking N dis Morning, Leon wants 2 know who R U all playing this week.:confused:

Homecoming is tomorrow night against Whitesboro. But I can't tell you where I am going today.:eek:

HornetMom
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Good morning

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Junkyard
Morning Leon!! Jasper sending a shout-out dis Morning, The Junkyard Dog is still wrestling at his age, I remeber wha who McdAniels, and the Von Erics.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Good morning Leon, whatchu got on my 40 homie? Ingleside is on the Morning show dis Morning, Leon only drinks 12oz. bottled Buds.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Homecoming is tomorrow night against Whitesboro. But I can't tell you where I am going today.:eek: Leon, wants 2 know about this secret meeting place U R attending 2 nite.:thinking:

IHStangFan
10-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Ingleside is on the Morning show dis Morning, Leon only drinks 12oz. bottled Buds. Mustang Stampeed baby!! WOOHOO!!

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Leon, wants 2 know about this secret meeting place U R attending 2 nite.:thinking:

Look Leon, can you imagine the mayhem if I were to tell you and we BOTH showed up at the same place. If word leaked as to where we were going to be, the scene would be more than security can handle. You can only deny so many starving fans before it gets ugly. I am sure I don't have to tell YOU about the autographs and photo opps when you just want to sit in your disguise and watch a game.:)

sphinx-1906
10-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Morning Leon!!!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Good morning HornetMom, Leon is wondering how r the fine people in Caldwell do-N.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by sphinx-1906
Morning Leon!!! Sphinx! What it do, Leon is watching out for those Eagles, Glad we don't have 2 play them Boyz, anway we still need 2 meet so keep Leon posted on the Playoffs games, and Leon will keep U posted on the Bulldogs. WE still sip purple in M Square.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Look Leon, can you imagine the mayhem if I were to tell you and we BOTH showed up at the same place. If word leaked as to where we were going to be, the scene would be more than security can handle. You can only deny so many starving fans before it gets ugly. I am sure I don't have to tell YOU about the autographs and photo opps when you just want to sit in your disguise and watch a game.:) True! True! well check this out PPHSfan, Leon wants 2 go to the Red River shoot-out, Texas and OU. This kid from Cameron sayz he has tickets, but hasn't got back with Me.

fb_gurl
10-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Good morning Leon!!!

sphinx-1906
10-07-2004, 08:16 AM
We still sippin down south too. Keep me posted on them dogs. I like keepin up wit your dogs and them Jasper Dawgs. Gotta give props where props is due.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Good morning Leon!!! Yo! Is this fb_gurl from Caldwell, if so Whazup1 Gurl, Leon hadn't seen u since my accident with the 18wheeler.

CheerMom
10-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Good Morning, Leon from "The Swamp".
Go Raiders!!!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by sphinx-1906
We still sippin down south too. Keep me posted on them dogs. I like keepin up wit your dogs and them Jasper Dawgs. Gotta give props where props is due. Fa Sho! Fa Sho!:smoker: :smoker:

44INAROW
10-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Leon sayz Good Morning 3ADownlow! Today I let the Blackcat OUt of the Bag. Marlin has it's homecoming tomorrow, and Coach Malone told the boyz to do something special, so Leon went to Mexia and kidnapped the Mascots, stuffed him in a Duffle bag and took off back To Marlin. Leon now has cat Dander all over his nice Caddy, Leon don't like Cats, so Leon's going down to the Brazos to let the cat out of the Bag. Now everyone give ole Leon a nice Good Morning. :wave: :crazy:

Morning Leon,

The people on main street in the fine community of Cuero Texas are giving you a big GOOD MORNING:D If you have some free time this weekend, drive on down and enjoy the 32rd Annual Cuero Turkeyfest. The Great Gobbler Gallup is @ 10:35 AM Saturday morning. Watching a Texas turkey and a Minnesota turkey race down the street is site to see :cool:

HornetMom
10-07-2004, 08:21 AM
HornetMom, Leon is wondering how r the fine people in Caldwell do-N.

People of Caldwell are doing fine. We are ready to watch some great football Friday nite against Cameron.

fb_gurl
10-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Yes, this is fb_gurl from Caldwell!!! It has been a while since we've seen one another!!!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Good Morning, Leon from "The Swamp".
Go Raiders!!! Hey! Cheermom We got the Rice Raiders checking N from the Swamp. Leon, don't like swamps, I was in Shreveport LA a couple of weeks ago with the Bud Frogs, and they played a joke on Leon, Leon don't like gators, that r alive.

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
..... The Great Gobbler Gallup is @ 10:35 AM Saturday morning. Watching a Texas turkey and a Minnesota turkey race down the street is site to see :cool:

The fun part is what they do to the loser.:eek:

Raider4ever
10-07-2004, 08:25 AM
G'Morning Leon. Was that Herbal tea good this morning ?

44INAROW
10-07-2004, 08:28 AM
The fun part is what they do to the loser.:eek:

I do know that BBQ turkey legs are sold during the festivities, but I am not sure where they get them ;)

post script: Ruby Begonia (Cuero's turkey) lost to Paycheck (Worthington Minnesota's turkey) 2 weeks ago in the 1st heat of the race in Minnesota - bragging rights are at stake :)

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Morning Leon,

The people on main street in the fine community of Cuero Texas are giving you a big GOOD MORNING:D If you have some free time this weekend, drive on down and enjoy the 32rd Annual Cuero Turkeyfest. The Great Gobbler Gallup is @ 10:35 AM Saturday morning. Watching a Texas turkey and a Minnesota turkey race down the street is site to see :cool: Hey Cuero is checking in dis morning, Man the Last time Leon went 2 Cuero, was in 2002, it took the Bulldogs about 6 hours after the scrimmage 2 get back. Leon hopes the turkey from Minnesota is not Randy Moss like, if so Texas Turkey could be fried. Fried Turkey, Umm! have u ever eaten Fried Turkey 44?:thumbsup:

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:32 AM
The fun part is what they do to the loser.:eek: Well Leon know what 2 do 2 the loser, Leon would call Paw Paw Doc(Leon's Father) tell him 2 get the Peanut Oil ready, and the Deep Fryer, and Man let me tell yA.:thumbsup:

44INAROW
10-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Hey Cuero is checking in dis morning, Man the Last time Leon went 2 Cuero, was in 2002, it took the Bulldogs about 6 hours after the scrimmage 2 get back. Leon hopes the turkey from Minnesota is not Randy Moss like, if so Texas Turkey could be fried. Fried Turkey, Umm! have u ever eaten Fried Turkey 44?:thumbsup:

Oh yes, with lots of cajun, garlic butter injected.... Mr 44 is the chef in this but I do supervise lol Also, nothing better than a big bowl of banana pudding to top the dining experience off!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:35 AM
I do know that BBQ turkey legs are sold during the festivities, but I am not sure where they get them ;)

post script: Ruby Begonia (Cuero's turkey) lost to Paycheck (Worthington Minnesota's turkey) 2 weeks ago in the 1st heat of the race in Minnesota - bragging rights are at stake :) Ole Leon has two swamp frogs he would like 2 donate 2 the winner. Yeah they played a joke on Leon, now it's Leon turn.:evilgrin: :evillaugh :evil:

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 08:36 AM

post script: Ruby Begonia (Cuero's turkey) lost to Paycheck (Worthington Minnesota's turkey) 2 weeks ago in the 1st heat of the race in Minnesota - bragging rights are at stake :)

And Ruby's legs are four bucks apiece.:D

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Ole Leon has two swamp frogs he would like 2 donate 2 the winner. Yeah they played a joke on Leon, now it's Leon turn.:evilgrin: :evillaugh :evil:

ROFL

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Oh yes, with lots of cajun, garlic butter injected.... Mr 44 is the chef in this but I do supervise lol Also, nothing better than a big bowl of banana pudding to top the dining experience off! Well U know ole Leon is part Cajun, Mother's Maiden name was Boudreaux, so anything Cajun cooked, Leon is with. Leon will take this time to shout out all the Boudreaux's in Houston, Texas ....way 2 go Astros!:clap:

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:42 AM
ROFL Hey! My Partner in Crime Y don't U give us a 3ADownlow version of the WEbster Dictionary. give Leon and the rest of the 3ADownlow a brief word association and meaning.
4 instance what is ttt
lol
ROFL, ROM
and any others you can think of, right off hand. Leon wants 2 know what these letters stand 4.:thinking:

PPHSfan
10-07-2004, 08:45 AM
Well for starters..

ttt means. I am a trying to get my post total up, and I also want to make sure everyone on the board sees me at the top of the page.

southern_thunder
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Good Morning Leon another Jasper fan checking in!!:cool:

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Well for starters..

ttt means. I am a trying to get my post total up, and I also want to make sure everyone on the board sees me at the top of the page. Kool! Kool!:cool: I'm feeling ya!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
Good Morning Leon another Jasper fan checking in!!:cool: Southern_ Thunder What it do? Leon likes your signature, and from what Leon witnessed in 02' when Jasper played Burnet, Jasper has alot of dime pieces there, I thought I was home in Houston at halftime, so do Leon a huge favor, and give a shout-out 2 all the Lovely's in J Boogie.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Leon has 2 pay some bills, but keep posting, while U listen 2 the smooth sounds of the Isley Brothers, 4 The Luv of U.... and Leon will b right back. WEll, Well, said that I'm living 4 the luv........:o

southern_thunder
10-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Southern_ Thunder What it do? Leon likes your signature, and from what Leon witnessed in 02' when Jasper played Burnet, Jasper has alot of dime pieces there, I thought I was home in Houston at halftime, so do Leon a huge favor, and give a shout-out 2 all the Lovely's in J Boogie.

Will do Leon!!:cool:

CHS_Grad '85
10-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Well I'm checking in this morning... :D How's it going Leon... GOOD MORNING TO ALL....

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Well I'm checking in this morning... :D How's it going Leon... GOOD MORNING TO ALL.... Leon is back, I wish U all the luck CHS_Grad'85 and thanks 4 checking in with ole Leon, be sure to give the morning show the score tomorrow nite. Leon will probably b running a special edition MOrning show 4 Friday nites.

CHS_Grad '85
10-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Can do... :D

CHS_Grad '85
10-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Have you checked out the chat room yet? HornetMom & I are there... lol

Ranger Mom
10-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Good morning this morning Leon!!

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Have you checked out the chat room yet? HornetMom & I are there... lol NO, Leon hasn't been N the Chat Room, can U drink Buds there.:D

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Good morning this morning Leon!! It's always good 2 here from U RangerMom, but where are your counterparts, slyp Bear, and Matt. Leon wants luv from all the Mods.:inlove:

pirate4state
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Ahoy Leon!! :D I just LOVE your radio show. :clap: Long time listener...keep those (tv) commercials coming!! :thumbsup:

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2004, 09:44 AM
..uh....Good Morning Leon......I know I'm not in the loop here...but have patience, I'll try to catch on....... :) :cool:

BlueBlood
10-07-2004, 09:47 AM
BlueBlood knows Leon. BlueBlood would say Hi to Leon but BlueBlood is feeling a little down right now. BlueBlood just got to work a know one gave him a "good morning" and "my you look good today." BlueBloods feelings are hurt.

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Ahoy Leon!! :D I just LOVE your radio show. :clap: Long time listener...keep those (tv) commercials coming!! :thumbsup: Ahoy! good choice of words, I bet U didn't know ole Leon was in the US. Navy for 3 years. Pirate4state tell all the good people in Sinton that Leon luv's them.:inlove:

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
..uh....Good Morning Leon......I know I'm not in the loop here...but have patience, I'll try to catch on....... :) :cool: Leon luvs the Ladies, so sure U R in the LOop, because in Leon's world we luv the ladies, and I have a small favor to ask of U Ya Ya. R U still practicing Your withces ritual, I have 2 frog, I would like turned into tadpoles.:evil:

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
BlueBlood knows Leon. BlueBlood would say Hi to Leon but BlueBlood is feeling a little down right now. BlueBlood just got to work a know one gave him a "good morning" and "my you look good today." BlueBloods feelings are hurt. Well Blueblood, Leon sayz Good morning 2 everyone every morning, so when U feeling sad and blue, Just remeber Leon will always b True.:smoker:

IHStangFan
10-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Leon...the IHS Mustangs would like your take on their matchup between themselves and Aransas Pass on Friday night....its basically a high powered offense -vs- a high powered D. IHS being the O, AP being the D. do the Stangs stand a chance?

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Leon...the IHS Mustangs would like your take on their matchup between themselves and Aransas Pass on Friday night....its basically a high powered offense -vs- a high powered D. IHS being the O, AP being the D. do the Stangs stand a chance? Leon know from past experience that if an offensive can out score the other team, then that team will win ie..Rams Titans, so is your teams offense potent like the rams, R is the Defense good enought 2 stop their offense?

pirate4state
10-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Ahoy! good choice of words, I bet U didn't know ole Leon was in the US. Navy for 3 years. Pirate4state tell all the good people in Sinton that Leon luv's them.:inlove: Didn't know LLeon was a Navy man! P4S thanks Leon for his service to our country. I'll pass along your well wishes to the Sinton faithful! Have a great day Leon! :)

cunbed10
10-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Every Morning from 7AM-1159AM catch Leon on the Morning show, special guest tomorrow will be "Radio" that's a good one coach.

IHStangFan
10-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Leon know from past experience that if an offensive can out score the other team, then that team will win ie..Rams Titans, so is your teams offense potent like the rams, R is the Defense good enought 2 stop their offense? i think we'll be able to score on them...but probably not at will...and they are capable of scoring too....its anyones game is my guess. thanks for the input Leon!

Junkyard
10-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Jasper sending a shout-out dis Morning, The Junkyard Dog is still wrestling at his age, I remeber wha who McdAniels, and the Von Erics.

Hey dont forget about the Missing Link and that green stuff he spewed out!!