PDA

View Full Version : whoops

CHS_DT#75
10-06-2004, 08:07 PM
blah

Flourhead
10-06-2004, 08:09 PM
ummm it would probably be a good idea to delete this unless u want to be rom'd... matthew started a thread about posters questioning a moderators decision... and you're questioning an administrators decision...:doh:

Raider4ever
10-06-2004, 08:09 PM
just about 2 say that =)

flourface
10-06-2004, 08:10 PM
bye

CHS_DT#75
10-06-2004, 08:10 PM
its gone

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 08:12 PM
I read it already!!

If you don't like the way the board is run...then all I can do is tell you to go to another board!

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flourhead
10-06-2004, 08:12 PM
good job dude!:thumbsup:

CHS_DT#75
10-06-2004, 08:13 PM
im just saying for all those who cant afford a email account that is not free

Raider4ever
10-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Ranger mom is quick with the click tonight beware!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by CHS_DT#75
im just saying for all those who cant afford a email account that is not free

Well then I have a question.....how do you get online without an ISP? I have a yahoo address that I have never used...don't even know HOW to use it.

My ISP is aol and that is where my address is.

If I am not signed on to AOL then I cannot access my yahoo account.

So I guess I am asking....who is your ISP and why can't you have an address through them?

Flourhead
10-06-2004, 08:19 PM
no offense to anyone but if america let anyone come to live her for free, we would be overpopulated with people that had no business being here... oh wait.. thats already happening...

Keith7
10-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well then I have a question.....how do you get online without an ISP? I have a yahoo address that I have never used...don't even know HOW to use it.

My ISP is aol and that is where my address is.

If I am not signed on to AOL then I cannot access my yahoo account.

So I guess I am asking....who is your ISP and why can't you have an address through them?

I am lucky signed up before the switch.. i've always had free e-mail accounts...

Raider4ever
10-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Most quality internet providers supply more email accounts. like EV1 i know there is unlimited email sign up after you have and isp with them you can use as many email accounts as you want. Anyways just another thing to help everyone out.

CHS_DT#75
10-06-2004, 08:28 PM
charter cable??? they dont have email....

Raider4ever
10-06-2004, 08:29 PM
You didnt get an email account with your Sign up to this company? If not i know you have a very crappy service.

I'll check into it when i get home. RIght now im at school ill be at home in 45min.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by CHS_DT#75
charter cable??? they dont have email....

Since I have always had AOL, I never even thought about it.

So, what you are saying is that you can connect with Charter Cable, but then you have to sign up with a free e-mail host?

Unfortunately, Matt and the Admin didn't want to have to do that...but they have to be able to exert some control over the board. They were able to go back and look at the posters that had been ROMMed and the vast majority were on the free e-mail accounts.

I agree, it's not the perfect solution and probably leaves people who would be good posters out. But they had to draw the line somewhere!

big daddy russ
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Heck, me too. I subscribe to Cox Cable ISP and it doesn't come with it's own email. I have to use a free one. Maybe it's just cable internet???? I don't know.

sinton66
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
A lot of them coming back were on free email accounts too. If we've rommed them, why have to do it again? We need to be able to use the tools this new software gives us.

big daddy russ
10-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
A lot of them coming back were on free email accounts too. If we've rommed them, why have to do it again? We need to be able to use the tools this new software gives us.
True that. I'm not arguing w/ you guys. Just feeling lucky, that's all.

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Heck, me too. I subscribe to Cox Cable ISP and it doesn't come with it's own email. I have to use a free one. Maybe it's just cable internet???? I don't know.

No, it's not just cable. We have cable internet, but it came with email.

PPHSfan
10-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

I have cox cable and I have a cox-internet.com email address. It comes with three email addresses and five aliases for each address for a total of 15 email accounts.:confused:

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 09:07 PM
I just can't see an ISP not providing at least one email address.

My bosses have cox cable, they both have an address (they are married) ******@ cox.net

big daddy russ
10-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I have cox cable and I have a cox-internet.com email address. It comes with three email addresses and five aliases for each address for a total of 15 email accounts.:confused:
That's crazy. I was never offered it. :confused:
I'm going to check into that. It would be nice for a business email.