PDA

View Full Version : District 3-3A

one&gone
10-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Who is this frontrunner? Is it me or is the district a little down this year? I pick

1. Monahans

2. Pecos

3. Ft. Stockton

4. Greenwood

5. Seminole

6. Lamesa

Black_Magic
10-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Greenwood but not by much. It is down this year

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Greenwood but not by much. It is down this year

:( :(

Gotta be a homer and go with my beloved Rangers!

Black & Gold
10-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Even though Greenwood got off to a rough start I think they are the front runners in this district. They have several good players. They didn't look bad when they played Snyder.

lobo12
10-06-2004, 03:02 PM
if monahans plays the way they did against midland christian, watch out

Wtx_coach
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
I would say this district is down this year eventhough I think they can compete when they get in the playoffs, they just wont be pushovers. Right now i would have to take

Monahans
Ft.Stockton
Greenwood
Pecos
Seminole
Lamesa

Monahans and Ft.stocktons game is a key game right off the bat, that game will let us know if the Panthers will compete for a district title or even a playoff spot. Pecos has a great chance of going 2-0, that should build momentum for them boys to get a spot, its going to be interesting!!

Ranger Mom
10-06-2004, 04:12 PM
WTX Coach....do Monahans and Ft. Stockton play THIS Friday?

lobo12
10-06-2004, 05:44 PM
i know you werent asking me but yes they do play this friday in stockton

QuailKiller
10-06-2004, 08:07 PM
HEY BOYS I THINK WE GOT A CHANCE. WAS WATCHING PRACTICE TODAY ON MY WAY BACK FROM CHECK'EN THE PRESSURE AND SAW THEM IN THE WISHBONE. IF I CAN KEEP THEM OUT OF THAT STUPID PUNT FORMATION THEY CALL AN OFFENSE I THINK WE CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. IF NOT THEY CAN GO TO B-BALL AND WE WILL GET US A NEW COACH NEXT YEAR.

DirtRoad
10-08-2004, 06:27 AM
SHUT UP QUAILPUNK.
LOBOES/PANTHERS MAY BE A BETTER GAME THAN EVERYBODY THINKS. MONAHANS GOT THE BEST TEAM, ATHLETES, ETC. BUT STOCKTON BEEN IN 4 CLOSE GAMES AND CAN RUN THE BALL AND KEEP MONAHANS OFFENSE OFF THE FIELD. BUT IF STOCKTON GIVES UP THE BIG PLAY IT COULD GET UGLY FOR THEM.
QUAILBOY, AIN'T NOBODY IN NO D@MN WISHBONE

justlikesports
10-08-2004, 06:39 AM
I think it will be a fight to the finish between Monahans, Greenwood, Pecos and Stockton. I am hoping the Loboes come out on top, but on any given Friday any team can beat their opponent. Monahans will be put to the test tonight in Fort Stockton. Should be a great game! GO LOBOES!! Good luck to everyone and be safe!