PDA

View Full Version : Auburn for 2005 National Champs...

big daddy russ
10-05-2004, 03:36 PM
That's right...

IHStangFan
10-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
That's right... um....well...honestly....i havent watched them all season.....so.....i have no input at this time...carry on.

JettJenkins04
10-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Auburn has a very good squad this year. But the Bulldogs from Georgia I think would have something to say about that topic.:D

Flourhead
10-05-2004, 04:51 PM
yeah im going with the bulldogs too... two of my friends said they would be national champions before the season started but i didnt think so... now i do... and they're gonna play oklahoma and kill them

Bellville22
10-05-2004, 05:22 PM
I had Auburn to win the Championship last year, maybe I jumped the gun a bit. They can run and they can play defense, gotta love that.

I don't think there's the one dominant team in the nation this year. The Shootout this weekend will tell us alot, cause the winner of that should win the Big XII. The SEC is fairly loaded. I think the winner of the SEC Championship, which is looking like possibly Georgia vs. Auburn, will be the best team in the nation. But USC has a clear road, and who knows about Minnesota or Purdue from the Big X. Oh yea, and there's that Miami team.

As I said, alot of possibilities, I had Georgia to start the year, I'll stick with it, but I like that Auburn team.

Georgia over OU in the Championship.

GoDeep
10-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Oklahoma v Georgia for the BCS championship. Ive gotta see a little more from both teams before I pick a winner, but right now Ive gotta pull for the Texas boys at OU.

flourface
10-05-2004, 06:01 PM
i got Georgia winning it all

AggieJohn
10-05-2004, 06:27 PM
i'm going to have to go with OU on that one...peterson is going to be more experienced and white will find some way to break a finger with one second left in the last game that he plays and be able to qualify for a medical redshirt and be back next year....

big daddy russ
10-05-2004, 06:59 PM
LSU's defense was exposed. Besides, Auburn and Georgia is a rivalry. It's going to be a close game no matter what (anybody catch last year's miracle in Athens?). Just think about it, guys. How awesome is it going to be when they meet up twice in two weeks at the end of the year. All the Tiggers have to do is get past Arkansas (overrated) and 'Bama (bunch of patsies up in Tuscaloosa who are coached by the former front man for the BENGALS).