10-04-2004, 10:34 PM
As usual, you have come to my rescue!!! Thanks LHMom!! :clap:

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Ya Ya!

How's that tree doin'?

BULLDOGFAN
10-05-2004, 06:37 AM
From what I hear the Tree has been a tad dinky this year. The mojo of the sisters are weak, they dance with their clothes on now....but I hear next year is different.

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by BULLDOGFAN
From what I hear the Tree has been a tad dinky this year. The mojo of the sisters are weak, they dance with their clothes on now....but I hear next year is different.

NOooo...surely not...tell us it isn't so. YaYa, what's with the clothes? :eek: :devil:

And, btw, good to see you. When the time comes, will you join in the friendly LH/Bandera debate?

Bandera YaYa
10-05-2004, 09:14 AM
WELL........BULLDOGFAN, you are soooooooooo wrong about that......The mighty tree still stands tall and it loves the YaYa's secret, sacred rituals........You are just mad because you have not been invited to join us latey!!! :eek: :eek: :devil: In fact, our swaying has taken on a whole new attitude..........we are better than ever!!!!!! Now stop these vicious rumors or you'll find yourself with a YaYa curse.....do you fancy yourself with big ears or with pointed feet??!!!!!! :D :D :D :kiss:

BULLDOGFAN
10-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey whats wrong with big ears?