PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there from Brady??!!

LHMom
10-04-2004, 06:20 PM
It's going to be a boring week if we have nobody to debate whether or not LH will win! :D

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 07:37 PM
If all else fails, Gobbla said he'd debate us. Don't know that he know much about Brady though.

I know Clyde has played them, so maybe they can give us some scoop. It won't be quite the same, though, since they probably won't go back & forth with us. :crying:

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 07:39 PM
(Gobbla speaking as Brady Person)

Look to the lights, LH going down Friday Night, deep in the hearttt of Texas...

That's right fools, you goin' down...

We're better, and so is our stadium, cuz our track goes BEHIND the visitors' stands... What now?

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Oh, and that big wooden bear at that little shop with the big painting on the side before the roads get all screwy, could eat your cats.... this year!

LH goin' down!

SintonFan
10-04-2004, 07:43 PM
LOL!

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 07:44 PM
I had to go away for a minute & compose myself. :D WHATEVER! No way is this happening. Tracks behind the stands are bad mojo...

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
No, we put the tracks behind your side so y'all could watch LH kids do good in football, the little ones that will be playing themselves, that is, cuz the ones on the field don't have nine lives when playing Brady... they're dead as we speak...

sirhc11
10-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Brady has a decent defense, but it can be broken with a good ground game, good decision making in the passing game, and a smash-mouth type of playing mentality. Their offense is about a B+, their running back (I think his name is Shannon Booker) is darn good. He is slippery, and if he gets in the open field is very shifty and fast. If your defense comes in and plays hard, and the offense does its job, then ya'll should beat Brady.

Liberty Hill 31
Brady 14

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Gobbla, (as Brady Person)...In case you're not aware, we have the 3-headed...no I take that back, Dex is back....we have the 4-headed Monster over here. Who needs nine lives when you have 4 heads?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/jasons_smilie/argue.gif

(Darn, I'm no good at this.)

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by sirhc11
Brady has a decent defense, but it can be broken with a good ground game, good decision making in the passing game, and a smash-mouth type of playing mentality. Their offense is about a B+, their running back (I think his name is Shannon Booker) is darn good. He is slippery, and if he gets in the open field is very shifty and fast. If your defense comes in and plays hard, and the offense does its job, then ya'll should beat Brady.

Liberty Hill 31
Brady 14

Smash-mouth is right up our alley. Thanks for the info - I won't ask you to pretend you're from Brady, too - one is about all I can handle.

sirhc11
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Your welcome and I wish ya'll best of luck this year. We currently have our hands full with Snyder. Then we play Sweetwater, Wylie, and Merkel. This is going to be a tough year for the Bulldogs.

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Gobbla, (as Brady Person)...In case you're not aware, we have the 3-headed...no I take that back, Dex is back....we have the 4-headed Monster over here. Who needs nine lives when you have 4 heads?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/jasons_smilie/argue.gif

(Darn, I'm no good at this.)

The more heads, the more falling...

Bulldogs eat cats for breakfast...

Chris Hart
10-04-2004, 08:39 PM
The Panthers finally beat the Bulldogs, Brady that is;) . Seriously, I don't see Liberty Hill having any problems with Brady. The Panthers win big.

Ranger Mom
10-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
It's going to be a boring week if we have nobody to debate ...! :D

I know the feeling LHMom. In our district we have zero posters from Seminole, zero posters from Ft. Stockton (or is that where quailkiller is from?:thinking:) , zero posters from Lamesa, zero, one poster from Pecos and about 2 or 3 from Monahans!

clayalan
10-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Hey LH mom I'll debate with you, Brady is going to kick your rear this week. They are so much better than Liberty Hill, the defense will crush the frieght train that is LHs running game, Yall are going down by the paw of the powerful bulldogs, woof woof!

clayalan
10-04-2004, 08:46 PM
I should have read all the posts, gobbla beat me to it.

Ranger Mom
10-04-2004, 08:50 PM
I have family in Brady so we have to go there EVERY year for a family reunion!

My kids have proclaimed Brady the most boring town in Texas.

Fortunately this year, the 3Adowlow meet and greet took precedence over the reunion....so I just stopped by on the way home, hugged a few necks, and left!!

:D

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by clayalan
I should have read all the posts, gobbla beat me to it.

Feel free to join the crowd - the more the merrier! Other than 2-3 Wimberley fans, and Bandera Yaya, I don't remember seeing anyone else from our district on here. Gobbla said he'd debate as our opponents for all the games.

But, the sad thing is, I can't think of the comebacks quick enough.

Gobbla2001
10-04-2004, 09:11 PM
[i]

But, the sad thing is, I can't think of the comebacks quick enough. [/B]

That's right... King Kong aint got .... on meeee!

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 09:14 PM
HaHa! Oh, I can always think of a ton of comebacks, but it would help if LHMom was on to take up the slack when I'm doing "mom" duty.

LHMom
10-04-2004, 09:37 PM
I was away at the Booster Club meeting, but I'm back.

And you folks don't even make good Brady-wanna-be's.

The 4-headed monster is hungry!! Defense is going to have to keep getting stronger though, and I know they will.

Is it Friday yet??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Darn it! I was planning to go tonight - had a wreck & am stiff and I just forgot. Grrr!

LHMom
10-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Darn it! I was planning to go tonight - had a wreck & am stiff and I just forgot. Grrr!

Send me your email on a PM. I'll add you to my mailing list to remind folks. With your little one headed to high school next year, you want to have a say in how we spend the $$.